Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

TheKingslayer posted:

I'm still not exactly sure why people are against Mighty Mouse for not taking a fight with his title on the line against a larger opponent that stands to lose nothing and that management clearly wants that opponent to win and reduce his earning potential. That's dumb as gently caress and no one should do that.

Yeah gee who would want to see fights. That's why I'm rooting for al Iaquinta to become a real estate mogul so we never have to see him fight again. I don't even watch fights i just look to see who got the bonuses and yell at dana white on Twitter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Doubt it

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Brian Ortega seems like he'd be an amazing boyfriend no homo

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
max looked terrible at the open workouts

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
This is wayyyyyy too perfect of a matchup to ever happen anyway

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
It's awful how easy to predict this was

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Holloways missed three fights in a row if you count the Khabib one

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I wonder what would happen if the UFC went under. Would everyone go to Bellator? They wouldn't have enough money to take everyone on.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
They were trying to give him the opportunity to be a warrior

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk1wRZKFTQG/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ke11oe2h31bx

In other news here's Matt serra vs the Chairman

Gay Horney fucked around with this message at 07:57 on Jul 5, 2018

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
https://youtu.be/bd0PUAJvg5Y
Maxes eyes are going two different directions this interview and Bisping calls him out

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I made a post in the last thread about how I was optimistic this card would stay together and I should be put to death

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I wonder if platinum will have anything for Paul Felder.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

CommonShore posted:

Felder is moving up a weight class for this one, so it might be the other way around.

Felder is legit good and smart and platinum is not tho. he's been riding the wave of sending ellenberger to hell but Plat is plodding and predictable. seems to be easily stymied by lateral movement and distance control.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
he had one extremely glassy wandering eye and would forget how he began sentences he was in the middle of. these are qualities we look for in our politicians not our fighters, folks

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
DC just fell at the press conference and had to be helped off stage

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
he collapsed like a loving controlled demolition.

Here's a gif but go find the video because it sounds like someone slammed a book on the ground

https://twitter.com/BRlANORTEGA/status/1015003853144506368?s=19

You see him realize he tripped, a cartoon thought bubble appears above his head, and he's just gone in the next frame

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Ortega Stephens would be nasty and fun but Ortega would have to be a lunatic to take that fight

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I just can't see DC out muscling and grinding stipe against the fence. I know he does it to everyone stipes just so drat big and strong. But stipes never fought a clinch heavy wrestler like this. Nobody's ever put him on his back with the intention of keeping him there I don't think. Which seems loving bananas but I think it's true

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I would definitely watch a sitcom where they were rival neighborhood dads tho

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
well how come Mark Coleman didn't take action then

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
DC weighed at 246, stipe 242.5

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

I see Cormier at +195. That doesn't seem right. Does that seem right?

honestly the more I think about it it doesn't. stipes never fought a guy like this before. even though I still think stipe will win I don't think he's twice as likely to win as dc

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Remember when we all thought Ben Rothwell was gonna get a title shot lmao

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
He's hard R retired

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Marching Powder posted:

kelvin is probably going to beat whittaker. he's hard as gently caress to knock out, doesn't hit that much softer than romero, but has like 100x the work rate.

Now that's what I call a take

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Man its hard to bet against the heavyweight goat but I really do think this is dcs fight. I've doubted stipe every time though... gently caress I'm excited

Gay Horney fucked around with this message at 20:26 on Jul 7, 2018

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
that is a load of horse poo poo so they can put him on a card in five weeks

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
If we can get a video of max where he can focus his eyes and we're not wondering if he just rolled out of bed then I'll buy it but "pulled from a championship fight because he was too good at drinking water" is a real tough sell

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I love perry so much. perfect to contrast someone like him with someone like Covington where both are wildly inappropriate but perry is a big sweetie

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
THE SCARIEST HEAVY WEIGHT DONTENDER OF ALL TIME

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
What this proves more than anything is that overeem needs to retire

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Man how about an all time great kickboxer getting dropped by a straight left counter off of a low kick.

Also if Jones and DC fight again I want it to be at heavyweight.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Yea the Jones fight would require them to repeal usada or something and the Brock one might too tbh

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Was it Jeff Blood Green that was gonna have the big comeback fight and ended up just standing still and getting socked up

Edit - - Jeff green is a basketball player who am I thinking of. Ngannou comparison is what I'm going for

I'm thinking of mitch green thanks for reading my post
How about Pettis coming back anyway! I never thought chiesa was any good

Gay Horney fucked around with this message at 08:07 on Jul 8, 2018

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Every time DC touched stipe he hosed him up. He looked as bad as he did after five rounds with ngannou after a half round with DC. Wild poo poo.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
That's it, I'm doing steroids

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I guess everyone should be like you, and only have sex with men.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Brock hasn't won a fight since he fought a washed up Shane car win who still hosed him up at firsr. get him the hell off my television screen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I want to see yoel piledriver gustaffson

• Locked thread