Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Yoel vs DC actually would have been fairly loving cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Feel like I would have heard something, isn't he supposed to appear in court or some poo poo

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I've literally seen those secondary titty muscles halfway up his tiddey like that. What is that line. What's going on

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Collapsing Farts posted:

they're called "muscles" mate

I've seen muscles but this is like his pecs have a belt

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Covington is growing on me even though I can't stand him or anything he stands for or does

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
yoel vs DC at lhw isn't a fight I knew I wanted but now that it's been put in my mind I think it would be incredible. Romero has a tendency to either freeze his opponents or kill them and you gotta wonder how DCs pressure style would interact with that. Nobody's ever been able to beat Romero up. Whittaker staved off his attacks and in the process of surviving happened to land more strikes. DC might be able to do that but I wanna see it

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
let's not forget the most feared striker at LHW was Rumble, another former middleweight. I think romero not coming off of a murderous weight cut would be able to keep up a much higher work rate and would be incredibly frightening. the real question is how much bigger could he get with the time he's got left in his career.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Marching Powder posted:

welterweight. former welterweight.

I had typed that out but it seemed too insane even though I knew Rumble had moved up twice. gently caress!

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
could DC take down yoel

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlKU3-ADcHN/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=c3a9jomd8ar7

Nick Diaz has broken his silence and issued a challenge.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I was overcome with hype for about two seconds but there's no way DC does anything but wrestle nick on the off chance it turns south for him

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
DC would spin nick around on his finger like a basketball then power bomb him out of the octagon but the press conferences would be all time

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
It's not ducking if there's legitimately nobody good enough to fight you

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
darn good ones too

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
remember that time Jose spilled his piss all over the collector and went 'welp, guess that's that, no sample this time' and the guy hosed off from Brazil, and when he came back the Brazilian government denied him entry to the country until aldo could flee or piss clean I think? I don't remember what happened after that.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

http://m.fightland.vice.com/blog/the-circus-surrounding-jose-aldos-ufc-189-drug-test

It got its own vice article! I hosed up the order. So the piss collector showed up and aldos coach said well you're not allowed to collect piss with your visa. So they tie him up in red tape for a day then the next day aldo doesn't show up to the gym at the specified time and spills his first piss when he does show up hours later so they've gotta have him make another sample. In the meantime the Brazilian cop who's supposed to make sure everything is above board is snapping pictures with aldo.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

spb posted:

He is always injured

He keeps having to fight yoel romero

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Stipe literally beat the potential out of the scariest heavyweight contender of all time. He beat him so bad ngannou, in his own words, "carried the fear" from that fight into his next fight. give him the rematch and put bronk in a cage with a tiger.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
im at the point where I don't really want a clean sport. doesn't seem worth It with all the false positives and cancelations. I think if we're concerned about safety we let people use what they need to use and get rid of weight cutting.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
cindy dandois was the fighter that really brought to the surface my deep distaste for women's mma. i guess i vaguely hope cyborg power bombs her through the mat. the 145lb division is conceptually insane to me.

https://streamable.com/br9u6

look at this poo poo. look at it. look at her hold her loving face out there in front of her body completely still while she throws kicks and does the YYYYY MM C A with her hands. discustinjg

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
it's not even punching like a girl. i've honest to gently caress never seen anything like it. she somehow manages to keep her arm completely extended through the entire process of the 'punch.' at one point she goes to push a punch and then just brings up her other hand to punch with it too at the same time. at no point does she appear interested in causing harm or discomfort to her opponent

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
just have tyron and Colby fight for the twitterweight belt in the online division and keep them the gently caress out of the octagon and off of my television

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
You could not design a less efficient way to hurt someone with your arms and fists. I used to think the opposite of a punch was a kick but Cindy Dandois has truly broken new loving ground. You have to call her a pioneer of the sport because that poo poo has never been done before.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
gently caress Tyron Woodley

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
honestly all of the developed welterweights are in Bellator. Koreshkov, Lima, Rory and possibly MVP would instantly make Welterweight the most competitive division.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
https://youtu.be/Djmqg-en3hs

Anyone see this interview with Dana's mom? She is not pulling any punches

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

CRISPYBABY posted:

Dana's mom is like capital C crazy I think. They've been estranged for a while. She's been describing him as somewhat of a spawn of satan to anyone that will listen to her for like the last decade I think.

no, I'm sure Dana White, known for being able to control his emotions and being extremely chill when he doesn't get what he wants, wouldn't do anything that would upset his mother

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Dan Didio posted:

Cowboy almost assuredly on an equally racist power level as Perry.

there is no way perry is racist.

this fight is incredible anyway. It's the platonic ideal of every redneck brawl at a bonfire in the holler

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Fozzy The Bear posted:

I like how people on this forum put *** in bad words. This way their moms won't ground them.

r*t*rd

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Costa vs Yoel apparently got announced but it might be fake news

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I kinda love that fight

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Xerzes posted:

I thought that was his hand

It's actually bofa

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
You think till woodley will be any different to Wonderboy woodley after the fight Wonderboy till just had?

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Ruan Potts vs Derrick Lewis where Potts says something like "I'm hosed" between rounds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Everything is bad cause they got rid of cum shorts and steroids

• Locked thread