Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
spb
Nov 11, 2013

El Roncho posted:

Cyborg has a bafflingly large fan base.

People like a freakshow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spb
Nov 11, 2013

I.N.R.I posted:

i respect her a lot more since she beat holm. i think shes just easy for people to dislike because she looks like shes on steroids and most likely (maybe definitely? i think she has a positive test in her history) used to be on them. its obvious she can fight when she has strong competition in front of her, its just a matter of finding it. id like to see nunes fight her

ISn't there a thing where if you do enough steroids, your bone structure changes and that explains why her face looks like the Jigsaw mask from Saw

spb
Nov 11, 2013

I'm glad Stipe is rich.

spb
Nov 11, 2013

jay z's sedan posted:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLease don't mess around about this

spb
Nov 11, 2013

I like Ortega but I think he will lose. Max should be #1 p4p

spb
Nov 11, 2013

Digital Jedi posted:

gently caress

https://twitter.com/arielhelwani/st...703749225476096

This is the 4tth time the July card gets changed the week of. This is my 3rd time flying out for the fights that get canceled

wow

spb
Nov 11, 2013

He definitely seemed slow on the embeddeds but I assumed it was the weight cut... Scary

spb
Nov 11, 2013

Rigel posted:

I had to look at the first post to remember if Ortega was an interim champ or not, lol. We don't know anything yet, but if Dana White offered Ortega an IC fight to stay on this card and he turned it down, then he's an imbecile. He won't make more money on another card than he would co-maining for international fight week, and if they do end up setting up another IC fight, Dana is spiteful enough to absolutely tell Ortega that he lost his title shot and needs to wait for the winner of Holloway-new IC.

Some people care less for money than others.

spb
Nov 11, 2013

They don't need a new co-maion the card is still rad at this point

spb
Nov 11, 2013

Marching Powder posted:

ariel is saying whittaker / gastellum next.

gastellum doesn't have a chance

spb
Nov 11, 2013

Steroids give you the body of a woman with the penis and mind of a man

spb
Nov 11, 2013

Let the clown fight

spb
Nov 11, 2013

Is DC better than Fedor?

spb
Nov 11, 2013

Mr. Carlisle posted:

What era Fedor are we comparing him to

Peak fedor

spb
Nov 11, 2013

What about just ate a whole cheesecake Fedor

spb
Nov 11, 2013

Bluedeanie posted:

Peak Fedor was scared of Randy Couture and a guy with a muffin top who reads Image Comics

Lol

spb
Nov 11, 2013

Brendan Shaub’s book

spb
Nov 11, 2013

Not sure if Brendan's writing style is Joycean or if it's just the CTE

spb
Nov 11, 2013

Marching Powder posted:

celebrated gibberish masterpiece 'finnegans wake' or an excerpt from brendan schaub's upcoming book, specifically the chapter that details his first match in the cage or 'cubehouse'

lol ya

spb
Nov 11, 2013

Yo whattup Felix. Cum town supremacy

spb
Nov 11, 2013

Skip My Posts posted:

not sure what "brain damage" youre referring to, my man

lmfao

spb
Nov 11, 2013

Does Brandon know what eskimo brothers means

spb
Nov 11, 2013

He is always injured

spb
Nov 11, 2013

spb
Nov 11, 2013

Dan Didio posted:

I still don't understand what the incentive is for them to fight in Russia.

Tax free money from brain dead Slavs.

spb
Nov 11, 2013

Which one is Sage?

spb
Nov 11, 2013

lmao

spb
Nov 11, 2013

Good card tomorrow

spb
Nov 11, 2013

Alvarez is really good

spb
Nov 11, 2013

The Dave posted:

I still can't believe how good Connor looked against Eddie. Like I really wanted Eddie to win and thought he might and Connor ended up looking like a punch out boss.

Yeah. Conor has some insane wins.

spb
Nov 11, 2013

They should make wrestling illegal since that poo poo is boring af

spb
Nov 11, 2013

8 hours of bjj and Muay Thai and kickboxing and boxing are sick. Nobody wants to watch 8 hours of wrestling 🤼‍♀️

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spb
Nov 11, 2013

Ground and pound owns

• Locked thread