Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Okay I'm gonna skip right past the Danger middle name and go straight to: he named his son a quasi-acronym for Donald Anthony Cerrone + Son, like he's a flustered professor building a boy robot in an Disney live action movie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Did Dana White kill a handicapped boy while dirt biking or something, I mean he's definitely on the bad side of someone that owns knucklebones and a candle melting over a skull

Edit:

Wise Learned Man posted:

Could somebody please locate the witch that the CEO of WME ran over and pay her medical bills

:hfive:

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

"Thinner!" rasps the old woman, pointing her finger at DC. After a pause she frowns, points again and shouts,"Thinner! ....THINNER! I said Thi.... gently caress it" and storms off.

Pumpkinhead eats Yoel Romero, is immediately signed for three fights at middleweight

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Gay Horney posted:

Remember when we all thought Ben Rothwell was gonna get a title shot lmao

The future has yet to be written . . .

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Like DC has ever had trouble defeating a refrigerator

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

spb posted:

What about just ate a whole cheesecake Fedor

Two rounds of circling and light jabbing, followed by an absolute war when the trash talk gets to the subject of which jams best compliment french toast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

chaleski posted:

We got "Fedor is the GOAT" and "the Diaz brothers are ducking posers" in the last few days

Keep the extremely bad hot takes coming, please

Hey try this one on for size: Brock looking like a capital V and two lowercase Ls that escaped from Alphabet Town in a big coat like the Little Rascals

• Locked thread