Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Why do they need a new co-main? What does promoting that fight up actually do? Better purses for Ngannou and Lewis?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Yeah. If he tripped, that’s obviously the most likely culprit. I just didn’t see him make a movement. It looks like he is standing there, then he is falling over. I’m probably just being paranoid.

It absolutely looks like his foot got caught on something.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I still can't believe how good Connor looked against Eddie. Like I really wanted Eddie to win and thought he might and Connor ended up looking like a punch out boss.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

It was also a Saturday night in the middle of summer, awful timeslot for ratings.

• Locked thread