Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

That’s another card I’m going to that’s losing it’s best fight. I guess at least John Jones didn’t cause this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Mean Bean Machine posted:

how the hell does Miocic take shots from Overeem, JDS, Werdum, Ngannou, Mark Hunt and eat them like they're nothing, and then gets knocked out by DC. that to me is the craziest thing. DC has never been considered a powerful guy, unlike some of those guys Miocic has fought

Miocic got knocked out by Struve. Also, DC knocked out Bigfoot while Bigfoot went five brutal rounds with Hunt. It’s heavyweight, everyone has power if they can land clean.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

DJ would probably be willing to fight just about anyone for what Nate made fighting Conor.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

david carmichael posted:

Dj wants to fight someone as the comain or lower on a bigger ppv. Thats his stated route to a payday

Try and schedule him vs TJ on the Cormier/Brock card and see if he still says no.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Mr. Carlisle posted:

That'd be rad

It would be a sick fight. I hope it happens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Once again I’m reminded that I wish Rory was back in the UFC and I did not appreciate him enough when he was there because he looked and sounded like a weird creeper.

• Locked thread