Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«6 »
  • Locked thread
Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

chuck is fighting tito for golden boy lol. dana is ognna be mad as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

I.N.R.I posted:

i respect her a lot more since she beat holm. i think shes just easy for people to dislike because she looks like shes on steroids and most likely (maybe definitely? i think she has a positive test in her history) used to be on them. its obvious she can fight when she has strong competition in front of her, its just a matter of finding it. id like to see nunes fight her

shes definitely been on steroids a ton and nunes is for sure the only fight for her that is interesting to me righ tnow

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Yeah she’s a heavy long term steroid abuser

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

please mention him blatantly ducking tj in the op, op

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Yeah Cody probably should have had to win a fight or two first but he’s real dangerous and clearly a lot better than Cruz

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Stealth Tiger posted:

Well I guess Mighty Mouse finally learned his lesson by trying to play hardball with Ol' Dana. Yup. Eating a little bit high on the hog there, and what do you get to show for it? That's right, a really easy fight where he will earn the same amount of money he always does anyway.

please don't turn this into another MM derail I'm sorry let's just keep talking about brow ridges

Maybe he’d start making more later if he fought and won bigger fights now

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Moraes does look like a nice contender

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Snowman_McK posted:

Against noted PPV draw TJ Dillashaw, for instance

Lol okay

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Snowman_McK posted:

Because Cody came within moments of getting a definitive KO himself.

That's more or less what happened.

Against noted PPV draw TJ Dillashaw, for instance

This entire post is retarded now that I made the mistake of reading the whole thing. Good lord lol

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

yeah dunno why people would want him to take on the best possible guy who is also a champ in the biggest possible fight lol. instead we get 2 rematches for guys who got cleanly finished. uhhhh yeah his company wants to reduce his earning potential thats mainly derived from his ability to earn them money

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

guys who dont know poo poo like you, mostly

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

god drat i hope cejudo wins somehow, talk about loss of earning potential lol

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Jerusalem posted:

Please don't post Ali Abdelaziz's strategy so openly.

lol pretty much

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

cejudo has looked good lately

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Scapegoat posted:

Yep, and if Cody wins does TJ get a rematch? Really wish they'd have let Dom have a crack at TJ first.

Lol Cruz doesn’t deserve a shot

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

El Roncho posted:

What’s the argument for TJ being a huge draw besides “lol” or “you’re retarded”?

Nobody said he was and on an unrelated note retarded people have poor reading comprehension

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Cody should train with Ludwig he’d probably be more well rounded and have far superior sparring

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

rewatching stipe vs ngannou, it was a really great performance. once ngannou got tired out and was still throwing sloppy lead uppercuts and poo poo Stipe was blasting him with nice straights and overhands

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Matt Lindland posted:

Standing up, cheering, scrteaming, crying as old cancerthroat leans his body on a man

He beated the scary man

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

El Roncho posted:

Man this place is full of cunts.

Your room?

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Snowman_McK posted:

You are aware that there is a difference between 'I don't want any fights' (the position you're arguing against) and 'i want a fighter i like to be well paid'

you have no idea how much he makes, mongoloid.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Yeah you only get 5 minutes. Then tj came back out kicked him in the face and dropped him and then knocked him out

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

cody can win, they might go back and forth if they fought over and over. i think tj gets better training

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

nobody ever said that lol, go lick some windows

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

if oyu take 4:50 of a round to drop a guy then its your own fault that the bell saves him. its not some lucky miracle

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

CommonShore posted:

I'm starting to realize that this thread has some TJ Dillashaw super fans in it. It's kinda cute.

hes extremely good. so is cody tho

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Matt Lindland posted:

I bet theres a fan of every fighter. I've noticed, for example, that there's even fans of "Mighty Mouse" on this web site despite him being a toddler and coward. Just goes to show that people like different things I guess.

twitch needs to pay him what hes fuckin worth dude

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

hes not hte sharpest but hes a good man

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Dr. Abysmal posted:

Somebody actually put forth Dominick Cruz as deserving of a title shot more than a Cody Garbrandt rematch when Cruz hasn't fought since Garbrandt clowned on him and is in the midst of yet another multi year injury layoff.

preach, garbrandt humiliated and retired him

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Marching Powder posted:

hmm i'd say he's definitely top 3. i still think mm would absolutely mop the floor with garbrandt or dillashaw. not sure i'd say the same of max and khabib.

to bad mm isnt so sure lol

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Marching Powder posted:

of all the current champions though max has the best resume and is the most watchable. he is just completely unable to not be in a sick fight since he graduated from being lose-to-conor's-wrestling bad

ive never even seen that fight, was he pretty bad?

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

yikes is that from training or what

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Mendes?

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

gotta think having a bad concussion then starting a weight cut is pretty rough on the body

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Matt Lindland posted:

I hope so because we're not going to see him fighting much ever again if it isn't

poo poo

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

how many years in prison do you think ortega is gonna get?

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

lol jesus

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

i wouldnt mind seeing ortega/stephens especially if holloway is gonna be out for a while

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

• Locked thread
«6 »