Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

spb posted:

Alvarez is really good

no doubt, but i think dustin is a bad match up for him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
stephens is dangerous

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Louisiana trailer park vs philly projects oh hell ya baby

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
id be cool with poirier/ferguson on the khabib/connor card. he deserves a shot but if he doesnt wanna wait thats a sick fight

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Snowman_McK posted:

There was an article a few years ago on the close correlation between someone's favourtie sports and their political affiliation/engagement. PGA was, unsurprisingly, very right wing, but UFC fans were, on the whole, way over on the left. Do you think, in a roundabout way, White's association and occasional, half hearted defence of Trump is somehow hurting their numbers? I mean, there's a lot of reasons the UFC is hurting, but could that be part of it? It's already perceived by a lot of people as the chosen sport of the far right, even though, according to that article, it isn't.

Lol

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
post the made up article

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
that article says ufc fans have extremely low voting turnout and are nowhere near way on the left lol

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
theyre less skewed to the left than pro bull riding is to the right lmao

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
youre right dude its because of trump

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Snowman_McK posted:

What point do you think this makes?

the entire basis for your stupid rear end trump post was made up lol, theyre almost right in the middle and its a dumb rear end article int he first place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
the period of really rapid early growth is over for them but they’re fine

• Locked thread