Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
We need some sort of big rear end war painting to take up an entire wall. How can we expect our customers to enjoy their wine if they can't examine the finer details of someone getting stabbed by a bayonet while doing so?

Also: Will you be able to name your future restaurants?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Does this work?

Edit: I kept the crappy borders because I thought they'd clash more. :v:

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Oh boy!

I wonder if the names of the customers who will try to scam you each day are predetermined? Or are they drawn from a list in a file somewhere like X-Com does?

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Pretty ballsy of Armand to make the head of a criminal syndicate take the cinnamon challenge.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
ACK for maximum clash. Definitely do added space's horse thing.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Gonna go against the grain and Ban anyone at La Cosa Nostra from making Guilt free cappuccino sundaes (dessert)

Guilt-free? In an Italian mobster themed restaurant? Not on my watch!

I mean really, what are we? Protestants?

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
I thought we were leaning into being owned by the mob to reverse psychology people into thinking we aren't owned by the mob?

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
No What sort of mobster delays at dealing death by daylight?

I like to think everyone, including the Don, is extremely intimidated by Armand's decor choices.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
I like to think of la cosa nostra as a room full of blucifers.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Probably unworkable but I demand a wine rack for every table

Now that we're in Italy Armand needs to remind the Italians of French greatness constantly. Them not remembering it is probably why we get so few visitors at The Singing Clam

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
I like to think the devs found the ingredient list for like, making a baker's dozen and just put it down as one cinnamon bun.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
I think he's saying his only skill is having a heartbeat. Considering the recipes he brought in I am inclined to agree.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

Let's go with the wood paneling and brick floor...and I don't really care about the tables, so I'll just take D. BAD.

This and also lots of maize columbs and tents to simulate being lost in a cornfield.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
FDE

Ibblebibble posted:

Make the customers believe they are under the sea. festoon the restaurant with those rugs. A dolphin statue for every table!

And this.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
We'll be fine so long as we get the customers so drunk that the decor freaks them out.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Oh man, that giant sail is such a bad idea for so many reasons. I loving love it.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
CDA Also someone call JC Denton and tell him that someone has stolen his likeness to use as the head of a sexed up lady elvis statue.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Replace the normal art with the fugliest recipes in the game.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
We lack only an Italian restaurant in Los Angeles. Armand should use the opportunity to reveal his criminal and corporate connections to the world and flaunt them in the face of all authority by calling it Murder, Inc..

The importance of having all the restaurant types in LA is that it will make it possible for Armand to form Food Voltron, which will destroy OmniFood once and for all!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
:qq: Bravo! :neckbeard:

• Locked thread