Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
Go DDB; I agree with TheMcD, let's just go full-on diner. Also we should add the Poached salmon with truffles and shrimp to our menu so we have at least one decent app.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Given my username it might not be a shock to note that I am advocating adding coffee to the beverage menu. I know, it sucks and has a low profit margin, but who doesn't love coffee with their food?

Or without their food?

Or at any time at all, really?

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

yessssss we will have coffee

Thread owns, 5/5

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Enchanted Hat posted:

3) Adding coffee to the menu doesn't actually reduce wine sales. People will generally order wine with their appetizers and mains, then order a coffee for their dessert.

See that? Never doubt the power of coffee. :colbert:

• Locked thread