Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
I like to have a little variety on the menu, so put soup on it (either soup is fine).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Haifisch posted:

Judging by the flags I think it's supposed to be some sort of horrible fusion cuisine, assuming I'm interpreting them right & it's supposed to be both French and Italian.

Interesting, I didn't notice those flags in the corner. Apparently Mixed Pork Casserole is also French-Italian.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

100 teaspoons is roughly 2 cups, I think. Still doesn't make it better.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I have to wonder if that "cinnamon" is true cinnamon or cassia.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

quote:

baked eggs with cheese

Is that suppose to be quiche?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I'm just trying to figure out what "baked eggs with cheese" is suppose to be.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

McGavin posted:

Really? I don't think they could get any more descriptive with the name unless it was "2 grade A eggs baked at 425°F for 565 seconds with 2.3 oz of 5 year old cheddar".

What I'm not understanding is why you would bake eggs. Usually you cook eggs in a pan or boil them in water. I just don't know what reason there is to put them in the oven.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Can you show all the recipe cards you get?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I noticed a measurement called "ea" in the recipes. What exactly is that measuring?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Added Space posted:

Also, obviously, the "Singing Clam" should have a full seafood menu. Including that horrible quiche dessert.

That sounds like a plan to me.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I can't wait until we get an eclair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmrJEB8tdEk&t=47s

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Too bad you can't put whiskey (or is it bourbon?) barrels in there to make it more authentic. Whiskey/bourbon is made from corn, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Of all the endings of video games I have seen, that certainly was one. Thanks for the LP, was very entertaining.

• Locked thread