Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

* For the Ghost Who Walks Funny

Open Source Idiom posted:

Umm, isn't Masada in Israel? Where it's always been?

quote:

That headquarters is Masada, a great fortress carved into the mountains of France. Masada is named after an ancient Israeli fortress...

Via here (slight comic spoilers) https://comicvine.gamespot.com/masada/4020-41400/ but who knows how it is in the telly series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Haven't read the comics in many years so it's nice that I still remember some stuff. Though I completely forgot about the imprisoned Angel.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Open Source Idiom posted:

Umm, isn't Masada in Israel? Where it's always been?

I thought it was France but I was certain it wasn't in Israel in the comic because it's explicitly discussed. It's not the real Masada. Although given the outcome, who the gently caress names a fortress Masada anyway.

• Locked thread