Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Fine, me too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Kashuno posted:

Fun kash family fact; my family bloodline did a lot of witch killing in salem back in the day!

God drat

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Harold Krell posted:

I would like to play.

Here go hell come.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Mordiceius posted:

Just need 3 to start this.

Just give me 4 roles. I'm sure I have enough parachute accounts.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Mordiceius posted:

Sounds good. AA, you are all four scum members.

Oof

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Mordiceius posted:

Fine. We split the difference. PMs go out Saturday night. Day 1 on Sunday. I’m drunk right now.

:toot:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Anpu posted:

Sal the bard can take my place, I have discovered I am basically incapable of playing these games. I am Terribly sorry to everyone.

Don't know what's going on, but hope you're well and I've enjoyed playing with you.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote Sal

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I mean Sal could be telling the truth, but I really don't think he is.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Sal's frustrated claim seems like he pieced together a believable claim from what we learned from the flip and OP setup spec.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I will say that night is a bit confusing with Kash replacing out?

I think it'd best be situated as Kash is and was not in this game

ArbitraryC handled everything.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

SalTheBard posted:

I am the real lookout you twat

Now, now... no need to get so snippy, but I do think that was lowkey scummy of merk to consider you a foregone conclusion like that, but I still think you look worse for having a meltdown like 10 posts into the game.

If you're not alright, that's fine and that's an entirely different thing.

If you're just salty from pressure, well I understand the sentiment, but it doesn't do any good to dig you out of this hole which really isn't even that deep.

The claim just makes things look bad. Frustrated or not, you were no where being dead so why?

This is why I want to vote you. I feel like you tried feignger at first thinking to buy that pressured town credibility, but I feel like you overplayed your hand and are now in a self-created bind.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

ArbitraryC posted:

It's actually doesn't change anything, I got Kash's role + activities, I can confirm it's true he visited b- on #1 so that makes Kash a confirmed lookout.

So if we still have a chance it's ##unvote if it already went to trial phase we can just innocent and try again.

You say this makes Sal a confirmed lookout, but I mean we learned all this from the flip man... I thought you replaced Kash who was the bodyguard. I thought you were both essentially bodyguarding??? I'm so confused over these loving night actions now.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

ArbitraryC posted:

I am just continuing where he left off, I'm not a new different player. I took over the persona he got in the original PM.

And Sal every townie has a role so while making you confirmed does make you a target it's not really the end of the world. We have 3 as of yet unknown random roles, if i'm reading the OP right there's no duplicates allowed but that still leaves room for the chance at a transporter or doc so as confirmed town you are by no means a guaranteed target.

So you're a bodyguard??? And you didn't die? THe role got reanimated? I don't think you're scum, because of this, but it kind of is unclear at this point.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Wtf

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

b-minus1 posted:

lmao look what you've done mord

ArbC started the game as a bodyguard. n1 he protected me, and died because scum tried to kill me
Kashuno, role UNKNOWN, asked for a replacement. Because ArbC just died, Mord decided to let him take Kashuno's place.

My god lol

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##unvote

Eh, Sal could be lookout... curious about Kash's involvement in all this.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Hal Incandenza posted:

Didn't Kash replace out?

I'm curious about what his action was. He did replace out, but the player who died n1, replaced back in as Kash. A very silly thing.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I'm curious about what his action was. He did replace out, but the player who died n1, replaced back in as Kash. A very silly thing.

I mean we know Solus tried to kill B-, it's what killed Arb1

But we don't know what Kash was doing, now Arb2

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

PMush Perfect posted:

End of Page 6: Wow, that is a suspiciously bulletproof but also harmless claim, followed by some weird "WELL I GUESS I'M USELESS NOW" guilttripping. And if we're talking about odds, the odds of Sal also visiting b- is pretty slim. Have we gotten an explanation about why he picked B?

Side note, I really hope B is actually town, I remember him having a really good scumhunting game one of the times I played with or modded for him.

This is loving weird.

Why would scum have killed one of their own. The only thing we know for certain is that B-, Arb1 are NOT-SCUM, doesn't prevent 3P. We know that Solus WAS-SCUM, he ded.

The rest of it is unconfirmed mess only complicated by Arb re-entering the game as Kashuno, a survivor from last nights shenanigans.

As Humbert Humbert expressed, we know he didn't try to kill B. So I'm fine letting that fade out, but we know for sure that Kash can do "things".

Still concerned about Sal a little, but Mush's blatant fishing looks bad. What's she doing here? I do agree that Sal claimed very strangely though...

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

SalTheBard posted:

I claimed the truth. Like I don't know what else you want me to say. I've played with B- in a ton of games, I picked B- randomly. I saw a bunch of poo poo, a bunch of poo poo that in the grand scheme of things doesn't matter.

I mean claiming unprovoked with very little heat

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

SalTheBard posted:

Honestly it's a really dumb question to ask. I'm not giving out that info and if it causes me to go, it causes me to go. The reason I'm blase is because the role holds no power now because some stupid assholes decided to put me on the block because I made 2 posts and went to sleep.

The block. Most the thread isn't even here. You were dying no time soon.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Mordiceius posted:

You have 6 more hours to get your INNOCENT or GUILTY vote to me about SalTheBard.

After the time has passed, a list of the votes will be revealed and the judgment will be carried out. Feel free to keep discussing Sal as well as other people. No one else can be lynched in this time.

Damnnnnnn

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

SalTheBard posted:

I don't think Pmush is scum because I don't think a scum player would be as aggro and stupid.

I think both of you are doing things true to your meta as town at this point lol. Mush is like this as town, and you claim very easily lol.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Mr. Humalong posted:

Who would you up next then? Merk? Arb?

Why those two? You are asking questions but aren't scum hunting

:ironicat:

Maybe you lol

Merk maybeee....

Not arb, whatever they did, it wasn't lethal. I'm sure their play will come to light soon enough.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

IcePhoenix posted:

AA why are you so sure that ArbC is town? You've said it twice now even though others have pointed out there are plenty of roles for him to logically be there that are not town.

I'm not sure they are town I was even one of the people to point out what you're stating. They aren't scum. That much is true. They could be non town.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

ArbitraryC posted:

I guess there is a longshot that like Sal is the godfather and I am janitor so as fellow scum he would know I too visited b-minus and my ability just didn't go off because the mafioso got killed by the bodyguard.

But I'm also the one who started the push on Sal so take that as you will.

You really shouldn't have subbed back in... of course my last game would have a wrench like this thrown into it. Why even float the idea that the role you inherited MIGHT NOT BE TOWN though?

*furrows brow*

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

IcePhoenix posted:

but a third of these roles are scum?

Yeah but Hum's list doesn't make sense. Why would scum target scum?

Keep in mind Kash and Arb1 targeted B-

Kash did something, Arb1 protected B against solus.

Kash didn't douse him, he would have received notification, also if he's one of the roles in a block of certain roles that eliminates others being there so your %'s you're basing it on are wonky.

Arb2 may be non-town, but it's highly unlikely, HIGHLY, that he is scum. He could be a janitor, forger etc., I just doubt it.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I guess that's my own lapse in judgment, they COULD still be scum, but it's unlikely.

Also about him subbing back in even though he was already a player, that's just mostly unheard of that's why I'm kind of thrown by it.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

ArbitraryC posted:

Yeah I was actually hesitant when mord brought it up to me on discord but even after trying to think for a bit on possible ways it could be used by me or other players to metagame I came up empty. Mord couldn't bring in the scum that died because they obviously knew the scumlist, but I had no special knowledge beyond what everyone saw in the night flip.

It literally changes nothing about the game and it seems weird people are so confused over trying to explain N1 kash's actions. He did or tried to do something to b-minus night 1, I know what it was and what the results were (just like he would if he didn't get subbed out) it's in my record now and if I die you'll just see the will from the perspective of the character, in the same format as the will from the BG I was playing.

It's more on the possibility of you re-entering the game as scum after having died as town? Or some other non-town role even. It's bad form. I don't think you can game the set up differently, but it does have an impact on reads.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
N1:
B- targeted by Arb1, Kashmoney and Solus.
Arb1 dies protecting B- against Solus.
Solus dies being killed in retaliation by Arb1
Kash does something
Arb1 replaces Kashuno becoming Arb2.

Role has definitely changed. Alignment?? TBD

Hum has defended Arb for not leaning on being town, but is simultaneously trying to undermine my points of suggesting that he's likely not scum?

Admittedly, there is a lapse in judgment on my part.

Arb2 COULD still be scum. I just find it less likely.

I will make a post of roles Kash/Arb2 absolutely cannot be in short order.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

ArbitraryC posted:

Make sure to inno Sal tho, or at least lynch me first. The only way it's possible for Sal to still be scum at this point is if we're both maf. In any situation other than that, the only way he would have known I visited him in addition to the BG is if his lookout claim is honest.

I've already sent in my PM to mord that Sal is innocent. There's no way Sal bungles up a D2 claim with little to no pressure as scum.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Mr. Humalong posted:

Off the top of my head (phone posting):

Jailer
Mayor
Veteran
Vigilante
Transporter

Godfather
Mafioso
Consigliere

Serial Killer
Werewolf

Executioner
Jester

You are saying he cannot be these things or those are the things he could be?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Mr. Humalong posted:

He could not be those things. I forgot Medium for town roles and Blackmailer and Disguiser for Mafia.

Technically he could be a Consigliere or a Disguiser, but there would be very little point to visiting the same target they wanted to kill night 1.

Strike them from the list all the same, it’s possible he could be those two roles.

That's the same for framer then

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

ArbitraryC posted:

Nah you wanna framer the target you're killing, that's the whole point of the role. If I were maf the two realistic options would be framer or janitor, both of which would have targeted the night kill but wouldn't have done anything since the BG stopped the death.

That would be silly though, you're banking on the player to investigate, but death would prove otherwise.

Janitor would work But framer would not.

I'll have to make the roles list tonight

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
There's no SK in this game.

There is a werewolf. No 3rd kill last night.

Still catching up but I wanted to mention this because it has pinged me how much Hum has floated the possibility of B- being an SK.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Well, if there is an SK, it's not B- that much is guaranteed.

If there's not an SK, B- could be a werewolf, but eh not really concerned about it.

If there was an arsonist, someone would say, I've been doused right?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Ohhh they don't get notified. Interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
That seems broken. I thought players knew... eh. I have the worst feels about hum, I think they've called a lot of play weird and have been snarky about things but not actually useful.

Points out obvious like its lost on others. Casing through player feedback instead of actual cases

• Locked thread