Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
daddy anime
May 20, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
My friends keep calling me "human being" and "queerbait" because I like to sing the female parts of hardcore rap songs. I never thought about it, but I don't rap to the parts of classic rap songs. When we're all in the car listening to 90's old school, like Got Your Money by Ol' Dirty Bastard or One More Chance by Biggie I just naturally sing the female vocal parts. My friends would clown on me and call me vile names. The joke has gotten extremely out of hand and they refer to me as the "squad bitch" and they grope me and poo poo and whisper sex stuff in my ear, to be funny I guess. They treat me like a girl. We're supposed to all go out tomorrow for fireworks, and my friends said I should wear my mom's bra and skrit and poo poo or they're not giving me a ride. It just seems like my friends are being mean, or is it in good spirit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
It's not going to end well, OP

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
Sounds like they want to bang you.

Without commitment, no less.

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
Just go along with it and see where it goes, OP. And stock up on lidocaine creme and thank me later.

Bad Titty Puker
Nov 3, 2007
Soiled Meat
Oh and I know *exactly* what to do, believe me, what you need to do is get about 1/2 pound of broccoli, some liquid cheese, and about a handful of asparagus tips. Microwave that poo poo up reaalll nice and then add a can of Wolf Chili, with beans, get the kind with beans, I can't stress that enough. If you eat that too fast you will regret it, you've gotta allow at least four hours of preparation time, but no more than six, - eight would be really pushing it. You've got to time it just right, and you might want to practice two or three times before the main event. The real trick is to prepare about a half dose of a not too potent emetic, syrup of ipecac is probably too strong for your maiden voyage, iykwim, and dissolve that poo poo in one of those half-shot energy drinks. Forget about all this if you can't arrange for a friendly confederate with a ready phone, he's got to play 1/2 barker 1/2 shill to set it up. You really don't need much in the way of acting skills to simulate this severe case of food poisoning, but timing is everything. If they don't get handsy then abort the mission. If, as expected, they annoy you then just go to town, puking and blasting hot onion diarrhea all over those mooks, front and back, a truly unforgettable case of Monty Zuma's Revenge Plus

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Looks like you’re gonna have to suck their dicks to establish superiority over them. It’s extra masculine if you can tell them you can suck more than one at a time.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Nigga Please

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Its just like one of my lemon fanfics

macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!
Call they're bluff OP - only way to be sure imho

Tane
Feb 27, 2005

my dad fucks me in front of all of his friends

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Tane posted:

my dad fucks me in front of all of his friends

:yikes:

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Now I'm pregnant, and the prom's tomorrow!

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?

This entire thread

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
> inventory

Rock Puncher
Jul 26, 2014
op have you heard of missy elliott?

try singing one of those songs and teach them girls can rap too

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich
They're not using you, they're trying to use you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Bad Titty Puker posted:

Oh and I know *exactly* what to do, believe me, what you need to do is get about 1/2 pound of broccoli, some liquid cheese, and about a handful of asparagus tips. Microwave that poo poo up reaalll nice and then add a can of Wolf Chili, with beans, get the kind with beans, I can't stress that enough. If you eat that too fast you will regret it, you've gotta allow at least four hours of preparation time, but no more than six, - eight would be really pushing it. You've got to time it just right, and you might want to practice two or three times before the main event. The real trick is to prepare about a half dose of a not too potent emetic, syrup of ipecac is probably too strong for your maiden voyage, iykwim, and dissolve that poo poo in one of those half-shot energy drinks. Forget about all this if you can't arrange for a friendly confederate with a ready phone, he's got to play 1/2 barker 1/2 shill to set it up. You really don't need much in the way of acting skills to simulate this severe case of food poisoning, but timing is everything. If they don't get handsy then abort the mission. If, as expected, they annoy you then just go to town, puking and blasting hot onion diarrhea all over those mooks, front and back, a truly unforgettable case of Monty Zuma's Revenge Plus

I think you want the ‘new usernames itt’ thread

• Locked thread