Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

My HP home all-in-one printer seems to have poo poo the bed..does anyone have any recommendations for an all-in-one that is under $200, or at least the ones I should avoid?

I see that people are suggesting laser over inkjet, but I don't know if there are many all-in-one laser printers around $200 or less?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

CaptainSarcastic posted:

You can get laser all-in-ones for under $200. I think mine cost me around $170 or so, but it might have been closer to $200. Check BestBuy or Office Depot or Staples or CostCo and see what they run.

For general printing laser is just orders of magnitude better than inkjet.

Edit: I checked my printer earlier and after like a year the cartridge is showing 50% use, and I don't have to worry about clogged ink or smearing or poo poo. It is just so vastly superior to the similar-looking inkjet all-in-one I used to use. Both my current and former all-in-ones were HP, for what it's worth. I just avoid their proprietary bullshit and subscription scams and they've been fine.
What model do you have

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

I found this HP one for $150 that seems fine

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/hp-laserjet-pro-mfp-m29w-wireless-black-and-white-all-in-one-laser-printer-white/6238315.p?skuId=6238315