Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
I was printing a series of B&W documents today, and my printer stopped because it decided it was out of cyan ink. After an increasingly acrimonious phone call with Epson customer service, during which the customer service rep stated that the printer was programmed to use small amounts of colored ink for every black and white page, and would not print a black and white page under any circumstances unless I bought cyan ink, but could not provide a non-extortionate reason for why a printer would behave like this, I'm in the market for a new printer. Non-Epson.

I'd ideally like a printer/scanner combo with a color printing option for home office use, but I'm open to all suggestions at this point. Photo printing not required.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU