Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gort
Aug 18, 2003

I have an HP DeskJet 2600 All-in-One printer. I think it cost me about 35. The print quality's okay, but it keeps showing up on my wirelessly-networked Windows machines as offline, then I have to do a bunch of faffing about with its program to reconnect it, which is a bunch of trouble. It also doesn't feed paper correctly. I was doing a fifteen-page print job on crappy quality paper, and it couldn't grab a single sheet without help - I had to physically push the paper into the slot on the top, and occasionally it'd screw up and grab multiple sheets so I'd have to restart the print job.

I want something better... but I don't want to pay 200+ for a Brother printer. I'm mostly just printing RPG crap here (mostly character sheets, but in some cases it's colour paper minis, so quality is nice but not essential).

Is there something that's better than my current HP DeskJet 2600, but won't break the bank? I'd probably be willing to go up to about 100 for a decent, reliable colour printer. I have no use for a scanner or any of the "All-in-One" features, either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gort
Aug 18, 2003

Welp, Brother claims another wallet