Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SourKraut
Nov 20, 2005

POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

So what are the current views on HP Laserjets? I currently have a HP multi-purpose Officejet that just died on me, and it seems like to get it repaired is going to cost almost as much as the printer cost me itself.

Since my wife and I print and scan somewhat often, but maybe not often enough to keep inkjets from having issues, I have been looking at some of the laser printers with both scan and printing options. Based on reading the thread I had been looking at Brother and Canon, but I saw that Costco just put this HP Laserjet on sale, and so I wasn't sure whether it would be a good buy or if it's still best to avoid HP products.

https://www.costco.com/.product.100652793.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU