Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
It's actually very easy to have multiple sex partners thanks to "modern technology" like Tinder, where millions of people are looking for multiple sex partners

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Gaunab posted:

Whomever

Whamever, man.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I'm more of a sexual temp, never a full partner.

The unpaid intern of love.

Bajaj
Sep 13, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

lizardman posted:

It is actually really weird to have lots of sex partners.
We're not all Mormons, it's normal to bang around, and has been for thousands of years depending on the place and culture.

and

Collapsing Farts posted:

It's actually very easy to have multiple sex partners thanks to "modern technology" like Tinder, where millions of people are looking for multiple sex partners
Yeah. It's really that people are being people and can now easily and freely get the sex they actually want, regardless of the culture and society surrounding them or trying to shame them for feeling that way.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

Three Olives posted:

I'm pretty sure that it is a giant myth that straight guys going out are having a lot of sex because I've been at last call at straight bars a bunch and generally it only seemed like maybe 1 or two guys in the entire bar were getting laid and the rest looked mostly pissed off that it was last call because they were ~this close~ to finding a girl to have sex with. This comports with pretty much every study I have seen that the average number of sexual partners of straight men in their 30s is like 10.

I just wanna let GBS know, I had sex many times in the recent past, and met none of the girls at bars. Also, ate rear end on almost all these occasions.

I can't go to a bar really without getting too drunk to gently caress, looking for sex in bars sucks. We have the internet for that now.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
I've literally never gone to a bar to find a woman

I feel like that is way less normal these days. At least here in my country the standard is Tinder and dating apps. Or if you're under 25 it can also be "getting incredibly wasted in clubs and loving some rando"

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene
thread's premise is a blessing, not a curse

Verimus
Oct 1, 2009
My bed is cold. Not always, but for the first five minutes or so each night. It gets better, and I'm warm enough but there's never someone in the bed before me. No one is taking the edge off the sheet chill (you know how silk is) while I'm brushing my teeth and picking out tomorrow's outfit. No one holds open the sheets so I can hop in easily without having to put down the mugs of hot chocolate.

Only my farts keep me warm.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Ugh, my bed is way too hot

Gotta sleep naked and without a cover

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

*texts best friend*

"Hey bud while you n the old ball n chain are at a "wine tasting" i'll be tasting some sweet poon lol"

*has a host of various issues including fear of commitment and a habit of destroying relationships when they appear to be "too good to be true"*

*masturbates to hentai for 2 hours, then falls asleep*

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
2 hours is a long time to be punishing your dick, mate

Stay safe out there

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Collapsing Farts posted:

2 hours is a long time to be punishing your dick, mate

Stay safe out there

thanks to SSRI medication I now sexually identify as a butter churner, ymmv

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
*lusts after all my friends' girlfriends/wives, is always waiting for the perfect moment to make a move*

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
if death comes soon, this will be irrelevant

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I tell people I'm too busy getting laid all the time to settle down but the truth is I have a trap door in the floor of my apartment and I spend my evenings trying to dig directly to hell to unleash destruction on the world, where I am not getting laid

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
That seems rude

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
*doesn't see any reason not to buy a bottle of whiskey on the way home from work, same as yesterday*

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

*Not-so-secretly in love with woman who married the "weird guy" in our friend group*

Hey Justine, I really hate to say this, but I think maybe Mike is cheating on you. He's been weirder than usual lately, he keeps ignoring my texts and accidentally texted me some pictures of his penis. I deleted them but you know, it happened. I just want to make sure you're okay, so maybe confront him with this? Don't say I told you, I don't want to be that guy. But you should definitely get to the bottom of things. And don't worry, you can always count on me. I'm here for you, whatever you need.

*scrawls JUSTINE into my bare chest with a rusty dagger, thereby completing the ritual*

macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!

Terrific Accident posted:

I tell people I'm too busy getting laid all the time to settle down but the truth is I have a trap door in the floor of my apartment and I spend my evenings trying to dig directly to hell to unleash destruction on the world, where I am not getting laid

:same:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i just havnt found the right gender yet

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
My best friends getting murried. I just got dumped for being 37 and not having enough money to think about children. whee.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Peetown Manning posted:

thanks to SSRI medication I now sexually identify as a butter churner, ymmv

Another goon said that if you can manage to cum while on ssri meds, you'll see God.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

CharlestonJew posted:

*lusts after all my friends' girlfriends/wives, is always waiting for the perfect moment to make a move*

this but without the second part because they're all either too crazy or too boring

e: also

*lusts after The One Who Got Away from high school/college/a part-time job in the summer*

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Rad-daddio posted:

Another goon said that if you can manage to cum while on ssri meds, you'll see God.

i saw god,

god is my sweating belly after all the effort it took to get there, and also a bored woman who found out guys can last too long

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i just havnt found the right species yet

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I hate it when it's too hot out at night and even with one sheet on you're just boiling and then you get up to take a piss and come back and you lay down in your spot and it's still all gross and warm from your body heat a few minutes ago

I lust for a cold, angry, lonely bed

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Peetown Manning posted:

i saw god,

god is my sweating belly after all the effort it took to get there, and also a bored woman who found out guys can last too long

In high school I took a bunch of 2CI and had sex with my girlfriend for the first time. I was really hosed up and it was dark so the passage of time was kind of mystery. She asked me if I was on drugs and for some reason I refused to admit it. Long story short I accidentally had sex for over two hours and still didn't want to stop, she was super creeped out and broke up with me.

Anyways the way to do it is jealously guard your freedom and independence while also having a steady girlfriend who almost definitely is always hoping that you will take that next step. That oatmeal as they say is just right

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

CharlestonJew posted:

so whats the endgame for seducing your best friends wife what is the best of all possible worlds outcome for this tactical schema?

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
like he gives you a fist bump and a bro hug for tapping that?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
*has to stop smile from creeping on face when hearing about breakups*

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

"I'd rather just do my own thing and I don't know if anyone else can keep up with my lifestyle."

*spends entire weekend in living room playing video games and ordering pizzas, wearing the same pair of underwear from Friday morning until Monday morning*

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

lol but seriously I posted:

so whats the endgame for seducing your best friends wife what is the best of all possible worlds outcome for this tactical schema?

A singular guilt-laden smash at 2:30 AM while your friend is out of town, followed by years of weirdly inconsistent reasons you can’t attend their holiday parties/BBQ’s until they either move or he just shows up to your house drunk with a pair of bolt cutters and you make peace with your selfish dick

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Bust Rodd posted:

A singular guilt-laden smash at 2:30 AM while your friend is out of town, followed by years of weirdly inconsistent reasons you can’t attend their holiday parties/BBQ’s until they either move or he just shows up to your house drunk with a pair of bolt cutters and you make peace with your selfish dick

I’m so close...keep going...

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Fagmaster posted:

lmao at family havers trying to rationalize their biggest mistake / regret

but sorry i must now go to listen my fat wifes bitching while cleaning juniors poo poo and piss from the floor... oh sorry thats you

im gonna go to the lake or what ever and then to a concert with friends

laters convicts

goes home instead, drinks.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Starts randomly laughing while sitting alone on sofa. Seamlessly transitions from laughter to sobbing.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Bust Rodd posted:

So do you, like, keep your dick in a jar, or what?

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Verimus posted:

My bed is cold. Not always, but for the first five minutes or so each night. It gets better, and I'm warm enough but there's never someone in the bed before me. No one is taking the edge off the sheet chill (you know how silk is) while I'm brushing my teeth and picking out tomorrow's outfit. No one holds open the sheets so I can hop in easily without having to put down the mugs of hot chocolate.

Only my farts keep me warm.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Having sex for 2 hours isn't some crazy feat... Unless you're like pumping non-stop the whole time

On weekends my sex usually lasts between 2-4 hrs, though it's way too hot now in the summer so I'm dripping sweat like some animal

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

like a cigarette should posted:

*is at home alone again, orders enough takeout food for three people and pretends to yell "Hey, what do you guys want?" just to save face with the bored teen working the restaurant phone*

Can you please give me two sets of the plastic silverware my girlfriend and I will be splitting the one soda I ordered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Refried Noodle
Feb 23, 2012

Collapsing Farts posted:

Having sex for 2 hours isn't some crazy feat... Unless you're like pumping non-stop the whole time

On weekends my sex usually lasts between 2-4 hrs, though it's way too hot now in the summer so I'm dripping sweat like some animal

Unless you’re including non-intercourse sex that’s on the very far end of the distribution.

• Locked thread