Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Red blood cell not even acknowledging white's bad joke was good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Phobophilia posted:

Well it’s no drama if the person is young and healthy, hence you make the person a slovenly disgusting piece of poo poo

Or a sick girl in a hospital.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

El Burbo posted:

Switch platelet and macrophage panels with each other imo

But what of Eosinophil?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

What's the bottom left one supposed to be?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Not sure why the show is choosing to make cancer cells sympathetic, but here we are.

Also I kinda wish they had gone all out on animating cancer cell as a horrifying Akira flesh monster, but I didn't really mind that they kinda skimped all that much.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I am looking forward to the NK and Killer T date episode, which I am willing into existence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Natural Killer cell is too hot blooded to need winter wear.