Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass_Burgerer
Dec 2, 2010

People with Asperger syndrome often display intense interests, such as this boy's fascination with butts and fast food.

I got an issue... In the genisis mod, there's a couple of buildings in bad teeth that are bugged or something. When I enter, I right click through the floor, which makes moving where I want a bit difficult. Sometimes I'm simply unable to move to certain places. I've tested this extensively and found that it's absolutely an issue with the genisis mod. So far it's just a problem with 2 specific buildings that I've found.

Have you guys ever encountered this issue before? Is there any way to fix this on my end? I've tried resetting navmeshes or whatever (ctrl+shift+f11) but that didn't do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soks
Apr 1, 2006
lol internet

Hah, a year ago I was playing Genesis and had that problem too, I think resetting navmeshes fixed it enough that I could get my people out of town? And then I just uh, never went back there again.

Probably better to ask in the Genesis discord. Other than Bad Teeth I really enjoyed my Genesis run, will probably use it again next time.

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012

In the ashlands on the opposite side of the skeleton boss guy there's the building full of thralls. I can't enter it or attempt entering it without the game crashing to desktop.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007

Switchblade Switcharoo

don't worry, they'll come to you when you talk to the boss, unless you talk to him with CYBERBEEP

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012

Azhais posted:

don't worry, they'll come to you when you talk to the boss, unless you talk to him with CYBERBEEP

I want to kill them all anyways, but what I'm after is if there's any loot in the building they hide in