Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

Oh it's gonna happen one way or the other, pal.

Game broke 2k peak players this month. :woop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

I really like the great desert for early game. The desert makes it very easy to spot groups. You can fight escaped slaves and small groups of vagrants, upgrade into killing rebel farmers, then finally gently caress up manhunters. Skimmers attack stoat on the reg so you have plenty of food and you can sell their teeth for decent cash. You can also sell slaves for 600 a pop which is easy money plus strength from carrying them. Once you get going you can buy a building in stoat for researching and training. At that point I have enough people to send out a few recruits to get their asses kicked with a couple bodyguards to mop up whatever is left and heal/carry them.

Also I always seem to get super loving lucky when I start a game. Normally not long after starting a game I get to be in town during an ally cascade. Some fucker gets downed at the gate by a skimmer or a goat or something, a slave trader tries to slave them, their faction tries to protect them, the slavers attack them, then their allies attack the slavers, the traders guild start scrapping, then at some point the guards get involved and not long after there are caravan animals with 10s of thousands of cats worth of loot in their packs for the taking with quality weapons and food for weeks. Is it cheap to take advantage of this? Maybe. But you gotta do what you gotta do.

Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

where's everyone's favorite town

Stoat. It has some of the best options for buying buildings and it's in the great desert which I already mentioned owns bones. Just watch out for skimmer bois.

Also if you are running from Holy Nation territory I advise going through Okran's Valley and Bast instead of the shorter looking route through Skimsands.

Shadowlz fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Apr 5, 2021

Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

In, I believe greenbeach, there is a place that is only accessible by one small slope.

Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

Man the kenshi wiki comments are embarrassing. I read the article for forbidden sympathy and some guy was bashing it basically saying "the holy nation isn't bad, look at how the other races act! Look at how women steal gold and cause problems!" when asked if he's a misogynist he said "To be honest, I admit that I have slight misogynist tendencies". You don't say?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

They hosed me up when I walked in there too. Had a group of like 15 and those fuckers were punching off limbs left and right. Then after everyone was down they just walked the out and left me all the loots.

Donkringel posted:

What the gently caress are those things?

Is from a mod. I forgot which one but it comes in that blood and sand collection. It's like a mega boss and her entourage.

Shadowlz fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Jun 22, 2021