Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 23, 2015

I'm tryna get my peen touched, pants.

Dorkopotamis posted:

Gonna have to disagree with you here. Kenshi features very similar concepts to the overland travel, faction ecosystem and companion recruiting portions present in Warband. Also, whatever "aimlessness" that may come from Kenshi is the same kind of freedom that comes from the late game of Mount and Blade. The late game of Kenshi, especially for me in this current playthrough, feels very similar to a game of M&B. You own towns, you have armies, you've fought and destroyed enemy factions... Feels a lot like Mount and Blade, really. The jankiness and freedom especially.

Though, the beauty of Kenshi is and I understand why you think it's not like Warband, is that you don't have to play it this way, the way I am describing.

can you post some screenies or something so those of us who cant access steam at work can know what this dang ol thing looks like

thanks xoxo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU