Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
my best friend corsair stopped posting four weeks ago. hes dead and gone. day crew was his favorite place, im gonna build him a hoagie.

you don't have to be a retard to be a day crew. duncan was day crew.

my other best friend deg is trapped under his wife again. hes back in jimmy johns for her 50 dollar sub. good luck with that one

sick of the flamewars. so sick of all the poo poo!

i dont go out anymore... cant fit thru the door lol

nineteen years i wasted. sippin on bud lights with the boys. postin lunches with fuckin nobodies. now i ride my bike, like a fuckin athlete.

not gonna take any poo poo from night crew. i know whast goin on.

i got hosed-up. i got high. thank god lucy wasnt there to make a spreadsheet out of it. she woulda wound up with an emptyquote and then probably would of went to the outback. shes from another country.

i live for this poo poo. i love it. bring it the gently caress on. paybacks a bitch motherfucke-

ol yeller

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

ol yeller posted:

my best friend corsair stopped posting four weeks ago. hes dead and gone. day crew was his favorite place, im gonna build him a hoagie.

my other best friend deg is trapped under his wife again. hes back in jimmy johns for her 50 dollar sub. good luck with that one

nineteen years i wasted. sippin on bud lights with the boys. postin lunches with fuckin nobodies. now i ride my bike, like a fuckin athlete.

i got hosed-up. i got high. thank god lucy wasnt there to make a spreadsheet out of it. she woulda wound up with an emptyquote and then probably would of went to the outback. shes from another country.

i live for this poo poo. i love it. bring it the gently caress on. paybacks a bitch motherfucke-

lmfao

Jack Daniels
rip deg and corsair you heartless bastard

Long Waffle Beard
just to clarify, i have the juice motherfuckjer

Long Waffle Beard

ol yeller posted:

Crime on a Dime

When anxious, uneasy and bad thoughts come, I go to the sea, and the sea drowns them out with its great wide sounds, cleanses me with its noise, and imposes a rhythm upon everything in me that is bewildered and confused.

Long Waffle Beard

ol yeller posted:

dionysian

lol

EpicCareMadBitch

Long Waffle Beard posted:

When anxious, uneasy and bad thoughts come, I go to the sea, and the sea drowns them out with its great wide sounds, cleanses me with its noise, and imposes a rhythm upon everything in me that is bewildered and confused.

Jack Daniels

ol yeller posted:

In Training

ol yeller posted:

woozy pawsies

ol yeller posted:

tyler

凸[◣_◢]凸UNBAN CUMSOCK凸[◣_◢]凸 put this in your sig if you support FYAD凸[◣_◢]凸

ol yeller posted:

lmai

White Genocide
lmfao

HORMELCHILI

ol yeller posted:

mongolia

Long Waffle Beard posted:

Yeah, then you go to sleep in a flower bed

jay z's sedan

jay z's sedan posted:

Yeah, then you go to sleep in a flower bed

Eat my rear end you filthy bitch

Long Waffle Beard

ol yeller posted:

folder
Barnacle Jim.... his God damned face

folder

folder posted:

lmao

ol yeller

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

lolll

Jack Daniels

folder posted:

That mother fuckers face is so god damned long.

The XKCD Larper

Wootiebabeh

code:
$$\                               $$\                           $$\                           $$\             $$\ $$\ $$\                       $$\                               $$\           $$\       
$$ |                              \__|                          $$ |                          $$ |            $$ |\__|$$ |                      \__|                              \__|          $$ |      
$$ | $$$$$$\   $$$$$$\  $$$$$$$\  $$\ $$$$$$$\   $$$$$$\        $$$$$$$\   $$$$$$\   $$$$$$$\ $$ |  $$\       $$ |$$\ $$ |  $$\  $$$$$$\        $$\ $$$$$$\$$$$\         $$$$$$\  $$\  $$$$$$$\ $$$$$$$\  
$$ |$$  __$$\  \____$$\ $$  __$$\ $$ |$$  __$$\ $$  __$$\       $$  __$$\  \____$$\ $$  _____|$$ | $$  |      $$ |$$ |$$ | $$  |$$  __$$\       $$ |$$  _$$  _$$\       $$  __$$\ $$ |$$  _____|$$  __$$\ 
$$ |$$$$$$$$ | $$$$$$$ |$$ |  $$ |$$ |$$ |  $$ |$$ /  $$ |      $$ |  $$ | $$$$$$$ |$$ /      $$$$$$  /       $$ |$$ |$$$$$$  / $$$$$$$$ |      $$ |$$ / $$ / $$ |      $$ |  \__|$$ |$$ /      $$ |  $$ |
$$ |$$   ____|$$  __$$ |$$ |  $$ |$$ |$$ |  $$ |$$ |  $$ |      $$ |  $$ |$$  __$$ |$$ |      $$  _$$<        $$ |$$ |$$  _$$<  $$   ____|      $$ |$$ | $$ | $$ |      $$ |      $$ |$$ |      $$ |  $$ |
$$ |\$$$$$$$\ \$$$$$$$ |$$ |  $$ |$$ |$$ |  $$ |\$$$$$$$ |      $$$$$$$  |\$$$$$$$ |\$$$$$$$\ $$ | \$$\       $$ |$$ |$$ | \$$\ \$$$$$$$\       $$ |$$ | $$ | $$ |      $$ |      $$ |\$$$$$$$\ $$ |  $$ |
\__| \_______| \_______|\__|  \__|\__|\__|  \__| \____$$ |      \_______/  \_______| \_______|\__|  \__|      \__|\__|\__|  \__| \_______|      \__|\__| \__| \__|      \__|      \__| \_______|\__|  \__|
                                                $$\   $$ |                                                                                                                                                
                                                \$$$$$$  |                                                                                                                                                
                                                 \______/                                                                                                                                                 

ol yeller posted:

maxomil

In Training

The XKCD Larper posted:

That mother fuckers face is so god damned long.

Fuck My Ass

✠ ✠ ✠ Black Magick ϟϟ ✠ ✠ ✠
lml METAL OR DEATH lml
just cruisin
death to b!tchcraft, f@gg0try, wh0red0m and degeneracy
send them to hell
if you want to hang out, feel free to PM me
if i have made you butthurt in any way, don't even bother inboxing me like an anallyanguishedautist.
i don't value your stupid opinions, morons.
newsflash everyone is entitled to their opinion

ol yeller posted:

lmfao bump again was just thinkin abouit this

also original, for eveyorne's reference :

Earth Rocker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tks_6VzRjXk

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels posted:

lmfao bump again was just thinkin abouit this

also original, for eveyorne's reference :

Earth Rocker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tks_6VzRjXk

lmao

woozy pawsies

ol yeller posted:

nightbae smokewheat

goldmine this thread

nightbae smokewheat

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

nightbae smokewheat posted:

goldmine this thread

yeah

Jack Daniels