Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

qirex posted:

he 's a south african who tolerates use of that word on his factory floor that he performatively micromanages so it's pretty much a matter of time

that thought also occurred to me, alongside the one that surely za advances in racial slurs had taken him to more innovative places than that word by now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
yeah, there might be some sneaky afrikaans slurs that us anglos won't recognize at first

Toady
Jan 12, 2009

lol at taking "stick it where it hurts" as a sex act

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

President Beep posted:

yeah, there might be some sneaky afrikaans slurs that us anglos won't recognize at first
the classic "macaca" maneuver

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

whoa whoa whoa elon are you saying that you couldn't find proof that the guy's a childe diddler?

thinkin about canceling one of my four model 3 preorders elon

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

what a loving pissbaby non apology. pleasurekev's right he sounds like trump

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

lol
he deffo got forced to say that

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
he shouldnt have apologized publicly. it makes him look like a pussy and its an admission of guilt

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

just like papa john he hasn't learned anything from the trump era

even if you do apologize, you have to add a "lol jk" afterwards like trump did with the "i agree with the intelligence assessment that russia hacked the election. also it could've been anyone else"

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

obstipator posted:

he shouldnt have apologized publicly. it makes him look like a pussy and its an admission of guilt

yeah. totally, he could've beaten this rap. what tweets???

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

obstipator posted:

he is a pussy and guilty tho

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

ol qwerty bastard posted:

ive been trying to get "muskovites" to catch on as a collective noun because i like how it carries the implication that a lot of them are russian bots

jesse's got a bit of a head start on you there

https://twitter.com/BronzeHammer/status/1016735788137172995

TimWinter
Mar 30, 2015

https://timsthebomb.com
Every time I read that my mind starts playing "Bazinga Boys" to the tune of The Venga Boys

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

see, i like that one because i also hate that show with all of my heart.

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

TimWinter posted:

Every time I read that my mind starts playing "Bazinga Boys" to the tune of The Venga Boys

woah woah
woah woah
bazinga boys are back in town

the tesla cars are coming
and everybody's jumping
new york to san fransisco
an intercity risk, oh
the steering wheel is turning
the batteries are burning
so if you value your body
get on out the ai's way

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

big scary monsters posted:

woah woah
woah woah
bazinga boys are back in town

the tesla cars are coming
and everybody's jumping
new york to san fransisco
an intercity risk, oh
so if you value your body
get on out the ai's way

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

President Beep posted:

see, i like that one because i also hate that show with all of my heart.

that show makes me viscerally angry

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

did they rescuer guy really say that musk should go gently caress his sub

what a guy a literal hero and now this on top

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

poty posted:

did they rescuer guy really say that musk should go gently caress his sub

what a guy a literal hero and now this on top

he said

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

maybe elon has some hosed up sex issues so he might equate anything unpleasant with a sexual act.

"hey, elon, break a leg!"

"wow, what a perv."

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.

President Beep posted:

maybe elon has some hosed up sex issues so he might equate anything unpleasant with a sexual act.

"hey, elon, break a leg!"

"wow, what a perv."

we already knew he was south african

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/elon-musk-donations-republicans_us_5b4e4bd8e4b0b15aba897481

quote:

Elon Musk Has Donated Nearly 7 Times As Much To Republicans This Cycle
The billionaire “climate hero” has given nearly $90,000 to a party whose members largely dismiss climate science.

lol

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
for a billionaire these days, anything under 7 figgies really is just a token donation given to signal a willingness to give more if pols favor their business interests

Do The Evolution
Aug 5, 2013

but why

big scary monsters posted:

:randpop:

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
inhofe and cruz are both spectacularly corrupt and likely directly threatened his space-x contracts if he didn't write them a check right then and there.

so really the disparity is just because democrats don't brazenly abuse their offices as much

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

um actually he is a hero because paying republicans means they'll let him talk at them while they play solitaire

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

hey id make him pay to talk to me too

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

Stereotype posted:

inhofe and cruz are both spectacularly corrupt and likely directly threatened his space-x contracts if he didn't write them a check right then and there.

so really the disparity is just because democrats don't brazenly abuse their offices as much

i think disparity is probably because he agrees with their politics and worldview op

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
he's selling flamethrowers to californians during wildfire season of course he doesn't give a poo poo about the environment

George
Nov 27, 2004

elomeo musk die

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

he's selling flamethrowers to californians during wildfire season of course he doesn't give a poo poo about the environment

they aren't flamethrowers they are propane torches. it would be more dangerous to sell people matches in regards to starting forest fires

George
Nov 27, 2004

lol so wacky

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

hmm, burning california to the groudn. elon musk... is good???

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Me(47) Cookin heckin epic bacon time w/ my gf (30) & our flamethrower

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

https://twitter.com/josheidelson/status/1019741029862264832

nice try, moron

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
lmao the sierra club's leader

“I appreciate the concerns that I’ve seen online and in email that the tweets may be at odds with our support for workers’ rights and defeating the GOP agenda across the country,” Brune wrote in the email to his staff on Tuesday. “I don’t agree, but I see the risk and understand the concerns. Musk has made unhelpful anti-union statements and Tesla’s labor practices are also cause for concern, so I take your comments seriously.”

Tesla’s assembly plant in Fremont, California, has been the target of an organizing campaign by the UAW. Brune is a co-chair of the BlueGreen alliance, a partnership between unions and environmental advocates. He’s spoken at the UAW’s convention and lent support to campaigns including the union’s attempt to organize a Nissan Motor Co. factory in Mississippi.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

well sure he says he hates unions and they kill workers rights but I don't think he really means it

-this brune guy, apparently

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

the sierra club has been taken over by nimby olds and dc consultants, they're worse than useless now

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

qirex posted:

the sierra club has been taken over by nimby olds and dc consultants, they're worse than useless now

it's this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

qirex posted:

theyve always had yuppies as their main constituency, theyre focus is on little brayden having clear water to drink and air to breathe, nothing else