Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I'm grime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

i love this south african text accent we've got going here

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

the video with Janelle Monae is kinda cool :shrug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTLTXDHrgtw

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
as yospos' token google engineer i can confirm there are lots of stupid ones

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

dont sign your posts

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

these people are insane

don't read the comments

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

dont sign your posts

👍

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

Pardot posted:

janelle monáe makes everything cooler

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

true

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Cocoa Crispies posted:

janelle monáe makes everything cooler

That doesn't work on Of Montreal though

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Pardot posted:

grimes has always sucked

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

lol now boing boing has all this on their page

Hunter2 Thompson
Feb 3, 2005

Ramrod XTreme
hmm i'm 100% sure hn wiped out comments mentioning the 'pos and sa from their comments, there were some a few hours before (i ctrl-f'd) and now they're gone

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

meatpotato posted:

hmm i'm 100% sure hn wiped out comments mentioning the 'pos and sa from their comments, there were some a few hours before (i ctrl-f'd) and now they're gone

good

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

meatpotato posted:

lmao

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

sure is a lotta poasting in this thread since yesterday.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

coffeetable posted:

xealous: as a heads up, someone's stuck all your posts on twitter and they're getting attention. hope you're serious about that NDA expiry.

https://twitter.com/atomicthumbs/status/1032939617404645376

atomicthumbs: idk why you cropped out the username, this forum is open to the internet and the moment google indexes the last few pages an exact-text-search will get you here. not that it really matters cause there's enough content in the posts to ID xealous to tesla anyway

oh and thanks a ton for digging up my post about my dad from like 6 months ago without even cropping me out to make sure if elon wants to go after him too it's that much easier :thumbsup:

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

ate all the Oreos posted:

oh and thanks a ton for digging up my post about my dad from like 6 months ago without even cropping me out to make sure if elon wants to go after him too it's that much easier :thumbsup:

coward

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
you think elon can "go after" people lmao

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

SmokaDustbowl posted:

you think elon can "go after" people lmao

did you miss the part where he's done it in the past, or the part where he's rich and has legions of psychotic cult followers that would take a bullet for him, or what

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

did you miss the part where he's done it in the past, or the part where he's rich and has legions of psychotic cult followers that would take a bullet for him, or what

you mean the totally ineffectual and literal slander on twitter?

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
sounds like an easy payday to me

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
you aren't going to be murdered by a musk creep because none of them leave the house voluntarily

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Improbable Lobster posted:

you aren't going to be murdered by a musk creep because none of them leave the house voluntarily

but dude

they have flamethrowers that reach about 4 feet!!!!

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
careful dude, they might have steampunk modified nerf guns

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

SmokaDustbowl posted:

you mean the totally ineffectual and literal slander on twitter?

yes, do you not see how having that kind of attention on you as just some rando dude would be a problem even if you could maybe possibly sue later

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

yes, do you not see how having that kind of attention on you as just some rando dude would be a problem even if you could maybe possibly sue later

I'm a cool person so heap the attention on, especially if I can sue later

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

dude lives in a barrel like diogenes, i don't think he's worried about the baleful gaze of musk

no offense smoka

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I say kill all peckerwood honkeys and white genocide is loving awesome forever I love it

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
Smoka channeling Divine ITT

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

infernal machines posted:

Smoka channeling Divine ITT

I hope they shoot all the white honkey crackers in south africa and take their farms

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

ok fine, anyone who gives a poo poo about that post talk to smoka instead of me, i have told him all my secrets and they're hidden in his favorite animes so you have to watch those to find out more

BioMe
Aug 9, 2012

GenJoe posted:

yeah google engineers aren't universally dumb but there are a shitton of idiots who work there

It's like when someone brags they "work at a hospital" hoping people assume doctor or paramedic without further questions but really you can safely guess janitor or something. Just like being a doctor, if you were in some glamorous research position you'd just say so.

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

thanks yospos

thospos

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
the boring company

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I heard allegedly, and it isn't true, that elon musk adopts orphan children from chechnya and burns them to death with his flamethrower

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

lmao

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

:emptyquote:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Lmfao it's like apple all over again, amnesia for obvious poo poo like fold-in side mirrors