Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

Nfcknblvbl posted:

I’ve never been in a Tesla with FSD and I don’t plan on being in one any time soon

if its a "feature" tesla can remotely enable or disable then they all have it. gently caress knows what the hardware does if you don't buy the thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

4lokos basilisk
Jul 17, 2008

in a well actually posted:

one trans child and this guy starts dragging the rest of his kids to church

lol if musk went to the pope with his trans kid and wanted to speak to the pope's manager

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
lol they disowned musk, didn't they?

4lokos basilisk
Jul 17, 2008

or musk went to give them away to be monks, like you did in the medieval times with royal family members who you wanted out of the succession line forever

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Beeftweeter posted:

if its a "feature" tesla can remotely enable or disable then they all have it. gently caress knows what the hardware does if you don't buy the thing

disables your rear seat heaters

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

crepeface posted:

lol they disowned musk, didn't they?

that doesn’t mean they’ll turn down a free trip italy and a chance to hang with the papa nuccio.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1543047940683464705

jfc what a loving nerd

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Jonny 290 posted:

oh my god he's gonna tradcath YES

https://twitter.com/peptostate/status/1543013648007921665

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

qirex posted:

I just hope he dies before we have to suffer through a rehab -> born again christian arc

qirex posted:

I'd take a long bet on "in a christian rehab facility" because the only thing more annoying than current elon would be born again evangelical elon and we deserve the worst of everything

poo poo, did I manifest this? didn't see the catholic thing coming though

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Beeftweeter posted:

it is used to tell if the wipers should be turned on

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
watch out Jonny
https://twitter.com/taylorogan/status/1542971644355936256

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon

4lokos basilisk posted:

lol if musk went to the pope with his trans kid and wanted to speak to the pope's manager

Waste of a trip when you can speak to the pope's manager from every church. Or even from a field if you're protestant

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Is there some sort of automatic or user initiated reporting/logging for extremely obvious FSD failures? Or do ppl just post near death experiences on Twitter and tag Tesla lol

4lokos basilisk
Jul 17, 2008

Gorman Thomas posted:

Is there some sort of automatic or user initiated reporting/logging for extremely obvious FSD failures? Or do ppl just post near death experiences on Twitter and tag Tesla lol

"all user input is error" -elon musk

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

4lokos basilisk posted:

"all user input is error" -elon musk

if it’s his input

4lokos basilisk
Jul 17, 2008

hobbesmaster posted:

if it’s his input

he is on record saying that his input is not so regular looking!

3hands
Feb 23, 2018

does everyone else in this thread put copies of the NHTSA self driving car accident report under the wipers of every parked tesla they see, or is it just me?

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

the loving pinch on that suit lmao

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

jesus dude, you're a billionaire get someone to hem your pants

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Those long rear end pants/1.5 inch heels are 100% a personal style choice lol

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen

If you're not a _______, hold yo' crotch

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Gorman Thomas posted:

Those long rear end pants/1.5 inch heels are 100% a personal style choice lol

just trying to live up to his rep as the real life iron man

in a well actually
Jan 26, 2011

dude, you gotta end it on the rhyme

tiny stark

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

tony stark sacrificed himself for the greater good

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

tony snark

an actual frog
Mar 1, 2007

HEH, HEH, HEH!
i'm the tram that phases in and out of existence and randomly jitters laterally by like 3m

ryde
Sep 9, 2011

God I love young girls

4lokos basilisk posted:

Wait I missed that. One of Elons kids came out as trans? If so that puts Elons anti trans poo poo in an even more depressing light.

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
not just trans but basically disowned him, yes

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

'lidar is only so accurate, that's why we use cameras'

*screen shows every vehicle doing the worm*

4lokos basilisk
Jul 17, 2008

Zamujasa posted:

not just trans but basically disowned him, yes

that was from a deleted tweet somebody shared, so it's not certain if it's true or not.

and honestly i feel like discussing musk's kids should be off limits unless they themselves choose to step into the spotlight. they didn't choose musk as their dad so its unfair to drag them into this, particularly if any of them happens to be trans or lgbtq+

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
i know the church is still very against ivf, but do they embrace or ostracize children who were conceived that way? i wonder if elon forgot to mention it as he introduced the brood.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

4lokos basilisk posted:

that was from a deleted tweet somebody shared, so it's not certain if it's true or not.
the tweet was deleted but it's been in more than one actual news site, so it's real

let's just make fun of her sister, Exa Dark Sideræl aka Y

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
oh poo poo. grimes and elon are gonna have two more kids and call them E and S aren't they

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

"I'm gonna send that over to tesla"

I thought they were monitoring that poo poo all the time?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
depends on who you ask and whether or not it's ai day

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
As someone who works in commercial aviation, the attitude of Tesla customers is so loving funny

"Yeah the plane just tried to re-enact Tenerife on the runway, but to be fair I think I upset the plane by pushing the intercom button too firmly. Still love the plane"

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

i know the church is still very against ivf, but do they embrace or ostracize children who were conceived that way? i wonder if elon forgot to mention it as he introduced the brood.

my understanding is they get mad at the parents but in the typical "christian" style they quit giving a poo poo about the child either way once they're born.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

duz posted:

it is used to tell if the wipers should be turned on

lmao i forgot about that

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

akadajet posted:

tony stark sacrificed himself for the greater good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u8vd_YNbTw&t=8s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Chris Knight posted:

watch out Jonny

people stoplight race my liter bike all the time, but without fail like 70% of the time these days, its some rear end in a top hat in a model X

they get me off the line but if i was dumb enough to do a 60-100 on public roads (im not) they'd disappear

teslas are quick not fast

also my ride was $3000 on CL and theirs was $80,000 on mtgox