Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

literal quote: "It's super important for me to work on the floor"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Okay kiddo here's a sander, the wood paste is over there by the poly coat and the sandpaper sheets

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
azalea banks knows something about working on the floor because they had to take a power sander to her floor to clean up 3 years of chicken debris out of her closet from sacrificing chickens

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

SO DEMANDING posted:

cool they found a new use for your moms dildo

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

https://twitter.com/marrowing/status/1029201069933391872

G R A H M S

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

i've heard azalia banks
make me give god thanks
for the ears i use to hear her tune

and i once heard grimes
during happy times
her nostalgic playlist's on my zune

but i've never met a nice saff efrikan

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

flakeloaf posted:

i've heard azalia banks
make me give god thanks
for the ears i use to hear her tune

and i once heard grimes
during happy times
her nostalgic playlist's on my zune

but i've never met a nice saff efrikan

Sang while driving in a Tesla roadster covered in dead animals/people/flames lol

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

that faux south african accent stuff cracks me up

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
sef efreken

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Media Bloodbath
Mar 1, 2018

PIVOT TO ETERNAL SUFFERING
:hb:

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

1. musk tries to get a 3-way with a trashy platinum blonde from a former european colony known for widespread racism
2. drat grimes, u mean "azalea rapper chick" wasn't specific enough??
3. ghost the black lady

This was one of my first thoughts when I read her IG story.

I think chances are increasing by the day that musky ends up like McAffee or a (hopefully) poorer version of that Broadcom guy.

elmer chud
May 18, 2018
(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
https://twitter.com/Trumpery45/status/1028532464267010048

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

exactly what you expect from a guy who asks his suppliers to retroactively reduce the price of supplies he's already bought for bookkeeping purposes

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
golly, i wonder if that has anything to do with the bumpers getting blown off when you ford a puddle

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

the puddle is too deep to ford
you lose:

8 sets of jorts
3 empty starbucks cups
1 bumper
220 pounds of driver
FARTBONER (drowned)

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
         :rip:
      Here lies
      FARTBONER

peperony and
chease

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

flakeloaf posted:

the puddle is too deep to ford
you lose:

8 sets of jorts
3 empty starbucks cups
1 bumper
220 pounds of driver
FARTBONER (drowned)

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

infernal machines posted:

:rip:
      Here lies
      FARTBONER

peperony and
chease

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/davidenrich/status/1029186437407756288?s=19

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

"heated gaming moment": accidentally calling people racial and gendered slurs

"heated twitter moment": accidentally provoking the sec into taking your house

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Imagine being a billionaire that just sits around all day stewing over the taunts of random Twitter nobodies that you self-own into a securities fraud settlement.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

mrmcd posted:

Imagine being a billionaire that just sits around all day stewing over the taunts of random Twitter nobodies that you self-own into a securities fraud settlement.

could be worse, you could self-own yourself into impeachment

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
all of this just to make a 420 joke

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

a single episode entourage remake that's just 22 minutes of the movie star getting his phone slapped out of his hand

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Endless Mike posted:

could be worse, you could self-own yourself into impeachment

musk won't be going to jail, but there are real monetary incentives for those empowered to conduct oversight of his antics to remove him from leadership if need be (unlike certain other rash tweeting executives)

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

musk won't be going to jail, but there are real monetary incentives for those empowered to conduct oversight of his antics to remove him from leadership if need be (unlike certain other rash tweeting executives)

the likely penalty from an SEC settlement would be a ban on being an officer of or on the board of a company

think about how musk would take that

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

hobbesmaster posted:

the likely penalty from an SEC settlement would be a ban on being an officer of or on the board of a company

don't worry, he'll have his fuckoff huge pile of money to cry himself to sleep on.

prisoner of waffles
May 8, 2007

Ah! well a-day! what evil looks
Had I from old and young!
Instead of the cross, the fishmech
About my neck was hung.

hobbesmaster posted:

loike a fokken pooss

JumpinJackFlash
Nov 15, 2001

Everyone knows fasteners are oil industry FUD.

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

President Beep posted:

don't worry, he'll have his fuckoff huge pile of money to cry himself to sleep on.

He has bought at least $27 million in mansions. I’m not entirely sure, but he probably got mortgages for them. Most of his wealth is in stock, and if he sold all that now, it’s gonna look like insider trading (bumping his stock then selling). So he’s going to be removed as CEO, fined by the SEC, and either be unable to sell his shares or they’re not going to be worth much. So he’ll be selling those properties. If that should happen to coincide with a housing market downturn, it would just make it comically worse.

But since this is capitalism where the wealthy never really get what they deserve, Musk will probably raise enough money to start another company and continue failing upwards.

elmer chud
May 18, 2018
(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
I'm starting the gofundme to help him out right now.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

hobbesmaster posted:

that depends on whether KSA takes spacex private

prisoner of waffles
May 8, 2007

Ah! well a-day! what evil looks
Had I from old and young!
Instead of the cross, the fishmech
About my neck was hung.

that depends on whether KSA takes spacex private

uhhhhh spacex is already private and national security types might not want another nation owning a major military launch provider

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
for real tho musk has enough cash to comfortably live the rest of his life as an eccentric known for endlessly chasing publicity stunts and cosplayer tail at all the major nerd cons

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

for real tho musk has enough cash to comfortably live the rest of his life as an eccentric known for endlessly chasing publicity stunts and cosplayer tail at all the major nerd cons

maybe except the rumor is that he for whatever stupid reason used all his stock to get more loans so that cash may be given to creditors instead

:yeshaha:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1029483539115520001

coffeetable
Feb 5, 2006

TELL ME AGAIN HOW GREAT BRITAIN WOULD BE IF IT WAS RULED BY THE MERCILESS JACKBOOT OF PRINCE CHARLES

YES I DO TALK TO PLANTS ACTUALLY

PleasureKevin posted:

He has bought at least $27 million in mansions. I’m not entirely sure, but he probably got mortgages for them. Most of his wealth is in stock, and if he sold all that now, it’s gonna look like insider trading (bumping his stock then selling). So he’s going to be removed as CEO, fined by the SEC, and either be unable to sell his shares or they’re not going to be worth much. So he’ll be selling those properties. If that should happen to coincide with a housing market downturn, it would just make it comically worse.

But since this is capitalism where the wealthy never really get what they deserve, Musk will probably raise enough money to start another company and continue failing upwards.

musk has used half of his tsla stock to secure loans

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/roun_sa_ville/status/1029151587455967233

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
i do enjoy that his brother is even more of a failson than elon is

like im pretty sure all he does is crunchy granola im a philanthropist fake-jobs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
yep restaurants and 501c3's all the way down