Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before

Baxate posted:

the Tesla whistleblower is hell dumping a bunch of poo poo that was going on at the gigafactory. check his Twitter

https://twitter.com/trippedover/status/1029837413265231872?s=21

i'm the twitter skeptics

what breaks in a persons brain just so where they are like "ok, yes, that is photographic evidence of bad poo poo happening, but who the gently caress are you? This is probably fake news "

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

hell yeah, my training playing Outpost is going to pay off. i hope we've learned from the mistakes in the production of that game and no one's making crazy promises they can't deliver on then just pretending the problems aren't there.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
they think musk-senpai will notice them and pick them to go on his rocket where there are only smart white dudes and gently caress-robots. that's it.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Mr. Nice! posted:

tesla just got subpoenaed by the sec

:mmmsmug:

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

all hail musk for getting me to the baseball game at 65 mph

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
Twitter....is good?

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Jonny 290 posted:

they think musk-senpai will notice them and pick them to go on his rocket where there are only smart white dudes and gently caress-robots. that's it.

if he's been planning this all along, when will the public get a whiff of the musky skunkworks gently caress-robot?

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

abigserve posted:

what breaks in a persons brain just so where they are like "ok, yes, that is photographic evidence of bad poo poo happening, but who the gently caress are you? This is probably fake news "

if you can delineate this out, i've got a very large payment for you and probably a comfy seat on a board somewhere

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

Baxate posted:

the Tesla whistleblower is hell dumping a bunch of poo poo that was going on at the gigafactory. check his Twitter

https://twitter.com/trippedover/status/1029837413265231872?s=21

wow this guy must be a pedo

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

love that they gave him a temp ban so quickly, glad they're clearly improving their response time after all the abuse allegations!!!

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

poty posted:

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

https://twitter.com/scottwww/status/1029895428962041861

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

That dude has a Tesla as his cover photo and that dumb referal link in his profile. I loving hate the internet

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

poty posted:

also a huge hater/stock shorter-guy

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

refleks posted:

That dude has a Tesla as his cover photo and that dumb referal link in his profile. I loving hate the internet

he looks like some kind of hosed up former child movie star too

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

tweets are unavailable :(

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

jesus, tesla zombies are just the absolute worst.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
don't sign

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

hey!!!

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.

President Beep posted:

he looks like some kind of hosed up former child movie star too

bet you a signed post it's true!

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
the whistleblower's twitter got got.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

elite_garbage_man posted:

wtf?

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

elite_garbage_man posted:

i have no doubt that many a screenshot was taken in the intervening hours and at least one person with their VIN on the list is asking questions

take what we can get i guess

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
not even suspended they nuked the account

wtf

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

didn't another manufacturer get absolutely owned in a lawsuit over this exact issue?

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

tipsat:

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

graph posted:

wtf

you see it's bad when Martin Tripp used his free speech to spread fear and uncertainty about the manufacturing of tesla vehicles, but it's ok when Alex Jones uses his free speech to raise legitimate concerns about whether or not children are crisis actors (and use his influence to make sure they're held accountable)

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

qirex posted:

didn't another manufacturer get absolutely owned in a lawsuit over this exact issue?

Toybota

TimWinter
Mar 30, 2015

https://timsthebomb.com
Can someone post the deleted tweets? The whole account is long gone.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

graph posted:

wtf

yowza

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

TimWinter posted:

Can someone post the deleted tweets? The whole account is long gone.

here's a link with screenshots: http://www.thedrive.com/news/22920/self-proclaimed-tesla-whistleblower-tweet-dumps-allegations-and-photos-deletes-account

and this has a screenshot of an email to musk (with his email redacted of course) https://gizmodo.com/twitter-promptly-suspends-tesla-whistleblower-following-1828375332

prisoner of waffles
May 8, 2007

Ah! well a-day! what evil looks
Had I from old and young!
Instead of the cross, the fishmech
About my neck was hung.

stories like these should absolutely be required reading for starry-eyed engineering students

hmm, you think the engineers trying hard to do good work get to be the heroes of the story? heh, not under capitalism

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib
Seems real dumb by Tripp to post that stuff with litigation pending but I'm no lawyer

Wouldn't surprise me if Tripp's lawyers told him to nuke then account but again I'm no lawyer

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

wyoak posted:

Seems real dumb by Tripp to post that stuff with litigation pending but I'm no lawyer

Wouldn't surprise me if Tripp's lawyers told him to nuke then account but again I'm no lawyer

didn't he have a post saying he retained some lawyers before posting all of that? it looked like he did it under their advice. strange world we live in.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

wyoak posted:

i'm not a lawyer either :hfive:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

im the only non-lawyer in yospos

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

President Beep posted:

im the only non-lawyer in yospos

Found the cop!

Pigs out of YOSPOS.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Schadenboner posted:

Found the cop!

i do like to shine my shoes...

:thunk:

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

prisoner of waffles posted:

stories like these should absolutely be required reading for starry-eyed engineering students

hmm, you think the engineers trying hard to do good work get to be the heroes of the story? heh, not under capitalism

engineering ethics consists of watching a documentary on the citigroup center because thats literally the only time its actually turned out well for everyone involved

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

hobbesmaster posted:

engineering ethics consists of watching a documentary on the citigroup center because thats literally the only time its actually turned out well for everyone involved

and singing this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8swvCGH3B4