Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Trillhouse posted:

lol remember when the poker site ultimatebet.com had a "god mode" that let you see other people's cards?

and then SBF hired the guy that did it as chief regulatory officer?

no that was the other dodgy lawyer, hoegner now works at Tether, which is obviously not a scam like FTX

e: to clarify, suspicious lawyer Daniel Friedberg went to FTX, Stu Hoegner went to Tether

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we have sealed ourselves away behind our money, growing inward, generating a seamless universe of self.

FMguru posted:

the nightfly is even more pristinely engineered than aja so you should upgrade to that

i see what you mean, and i gotta say, i'm not a big fan of this one

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

appreciate the recs! for a single song i use regulate. all of these are probably better choices but i love it so much

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
This has been my low end tester for twenty+ years now. Super clean 808

https://youtu.be/3QCOw882Cr4

DarkSol
May 18, 2006

Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines.

Mario Paint's got some crazy bass that I think would be a good exercise for any system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B95AcbUCm1Y

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

DarkSol posted:

Mario Paint's got some crazy bass that I think would be a good exercise for any system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B95AcbUCm1Y

I was absolutely not expecting an SNES game soundtrack to slap so hard

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
There's an online mario paint daw

https://danielx.net/composer/

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
mario paint owns

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

the music thing was the best

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011
how come theres not a big pool of (dried?) tequila under it

kitten smoothie
Dec 29, 2001

years ago i bought a brand new bottle of maker's 46 to give a friend at a happy hour party after work, and left it in my car during the work day thinking it wouldn't be a problem

i get back to my car at the end of the day to discover that while i was at work, it got hot enough that the bottle just blew open and dumped itself

my car smelled like a rickhouse until i got it detailed

DarkSol
May 18, 2006

Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines.

Why would anyone just put any kind of liquor or alcohol in direct sunlight in the first place?

MiniFoo
Dec 25, 2006

METHAMPHETAMINE

the kind of person who bought Tesla-branded tequila

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
i'm guessing here but the kind of person that would buy tesla branded tequila probably isn't great at thinking things through

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

MiniFoo posted:

the kind of person who bought Tesla-branded tequila

lol :argh:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

DarkSol posted:

Why would anyone just put any kind of liquor or alcohol in direct sunlight in the first place?

when you are a narcissist who cannot enjoy anything if they can't be seen

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

bonus funny when you remember that there's only *sighs* 420 of those in the world

well, 419 now

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Tesseraction posted:

bonus funny when you remember that there's only *sighs* 420 of those in the world

well, 419 now

5 bux says they still have that broken poo poo

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

oi groimes whut numbah ahre the keeds using this days?

grimes: uhh. 69, 420

ahh yis the sex and wid numbah vary good

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Beeftweeter posted:

oi groimes whut numbah ahre the keeds using this days?

grimes: uhh. 69, 420

ahh yis the sex and wid numbah vary good

musk doesn’t really sound like this, where did this sort of thing originate?

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Last Chance posted:

he's still got a South African accent, it just tends to get lost because his brain works surprisingly slowly so fast that he has to pause constantly and that disguises it somewhat

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
very embellished fake south african accent

you can't very well convey "head full of hair plugs an an expression that constantly reads like having just shart oneself" in text

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

Zamujasa posted:

very embellished fake south african accent

you can't very well convey "head full of hair plugs an an expression that constantly reads like having just shart oneself" in text

if you want to try you can turn your monitor off though

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Last Chance posted:

musk loses some of his genius mystique if you imagine him as steve irwin doing a bad cockney accent

Stutes
Oct 13, 2005

Tonight's the Night

FMguru posted:

the nightfly is even more pristinely engineered than aja so you should upgrade to that

also you have to wear this hat when you demo it:

from the foot of mount belzoni!

elon’s entire persona is just unironically promising all the same stuff from I.G.Y. 65 years later

BobHoward
Feb 13, 2012

The only thing white people deserve is a bullet to their empty skull
real heads test stereos with one of the missing linc sheffield labs records

they attract lots of audiophile attention due to the dumb stunt way in which they were recorded, but that dumb stunt managed to produce some great performances of great arrangements of great songs, and you can enjoy the recording a hell of a lot on those terms while fully ignoring the doofus reasons why audiophiles (especially the vinyl variety) obsess over them

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
thanks google!

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

https://twitter.com/ryangrim/status/1618039241858248709?s=20&t=L0axNAJ-bH9MEsmBqfnPfg

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

oh my loving god

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

free* speech

mystes
May 31, 2006

I can't wait for the twitter files thread on this

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

doing it for modi especially, oof

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

free speech??
no, censorship!

— ancient elon muskian creed

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before

lmao

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

quiggy posted:

doing it for modi especially, oof

he can pick em

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

what was the dumb stunt way in which those records were recorded?

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

what

mystes
May 31, 2006

Probably a response to something earlier on the page that they didn't bother to quote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

the thing i was respond to was literally ten posts before my own and on the same page. if that's too much it ain't on me