Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

SO DEMANDING posted:

cool they found a new use for your moms dildo

close thread, goldmine - no pleasure can be derived after this post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

lol all the tweeters are deleted now. his lawyer wrestled his phone from him i pressume

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

somebody post screens of all the deleted tweets plox.

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

can it even be a lie, sorry UNTRUTH, if it is something thats impossible? like we all know he is not loving the sub???

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

President Beep posted:

just gonna say that i'll laugh myself to death if this is elon's next stop on the meltdown express.

no next stop is psising in bottles like hughes

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Suspicious Dish posted:

he came up with "mountain doo", but couldn't think of "dooritos"?

can’t use a good joke twice. this isn’t gibs

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

what possible reason would those people have to be together...

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

stymie was right. its a hack convention

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

lmao at not just doing a loving u-turn right back to tesla with that piece of poo poo car missing a bumper...

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

i never heard of grimes boyfriends girlfriend before, but i stumbled across this dumbass apple commercial featuring her talking about how important it is for her to work on the floor...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRl5wi8JCnA

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

literal quote: "It's super important for me to work on the floor"

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

https://twitter.com/OppayahTwitR/status/1029852727969501185

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

https://twitter.com/scottwww/status/1029895428962041861

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

That dude has a Tesla as his cover photo and that dumb referal link in his profile. I loving hate the internet

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

qirex posted:

didn't another manufacturer get absolutely owned in a lawsuit over this exact issue?

Toybota

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

I loving love how musk keeps trying to make short sellers the boogieman... it makes me irrationally mad that he keeps pushing that talking point

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

ol qwerty bastard posted:

reminder that having a ton of money actually breaks human brains in measurable ways, and not good ways either unless you're a big fan of narcissistic sociopathy

dont kinkshame please

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Musk even scolded a Tesla employee who missed an event to witness the birth of his child, Vance's book says.

Here's the email Musk reportedly sent to a Tesla employee who wasn't identified by name in the book:

That is no excuse. I am extremely disappointed. You need to figure out where your priorities are. We're changing the world and changing history, and you either commit or you don't.

Which one is it elong? Family and friends or changing the world?

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

George posted:

mods i can see obstipators av again pls do the needful

YOSPOS is broken mods - I see his avatar as well. Fix please...

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Schadenboner posted:

Goddamn is that some wide gauge. WTF?

its more stable like that - think of a bike vs truck in terms of TIP-OVERness. Checkmate, idiot.

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

shameful amberpos stealing goon valor on the twitter. be safe tesla cj.

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

put up the paywall so lowtax can get his robot spine. gently caress you hn..

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

what is the overlap between posters on the star citizen and the tesla subreddits...

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

we did guys. grimes boyfriend is going to keep tesla public so all our puts are saved... now we just wait for them to get itm

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

With all that skrillah lowtax made from tesla CJ spilling the beans and putting up the paywall again you better believe i want that gang tag...

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Hope lowtax gets his robot spine with my 5 dollars

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Eeyo posted:

oh so it's a blockchain???

Yes, but with more anime

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Why the gently caress would the SEC settle this case and not drag this shithead into the courts... loving 20 mio fine.

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

flakeloaf posted:

i was in a grade nine geography class when the teardown started in earnest, and i remember the teacher kept having to stop and back up to explain to us the significance of what we were hearing cause we were dumbfuck fourteen year olds who didn't get it

lmao you old as gently caress. my goondolences on your impending death

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

im the mid-thread tweet directly at musk asking about his voting

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

lmao @ adding superfluous failure points to your already garbage tier production...

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

FMguru posted:

but enough about your poasts

but that would mean yospos... is... bad?

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Yeah, didn't he go all crazy with IVF with his first wife?

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Boiled Water posted:

your Tesla will be able to self drive, unless it spots an emergency vehicle

Now now, be fair - it will still drive once it spots an emergeny vehicle - straight into them

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Christ. worlds worst joker cosplay since roger stone

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Hoshi posted:

Is it blue and black or white and gold??

its poo poo op. mlyp

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

lancemantis posted:

I like all the fine labels and absolute lack of displaying any confidence values

lmao - as if that thing is based on anything else than blog posts and tweets tagged with #AutoPilot

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

man that thing has a fat rear end

Yeah - its like dogs and owners, but cars and fuckwit CEOs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

My Linux Rig posted:

a lotta Tesla’s in my town so I know what I’m doing this weekend

Staying inside because your town is crawling with murder-cars that dont need stickers to crash into people and kill them?