Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

Rex-Goliath posted:

serious q: why does this poo poo always take so long. are the courts really that overbooked?

gotta charge up the crystals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

respect to Elon for building one to throw away. complete rewrite from valuable lessons learned. love the ca

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

I can’t believe he’s not doing this on purpose just to destroy what was the only internet commons where you could heckle some elites and social media interns

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

this is funnier than I could’ve imagined. not four seasons landscaping funny but it’s good for a laugh. two of the most overhyped middle wits just stuttering and stammering

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

epic glitch core vibes, drat. X

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

Agile Vector posted:

sorry, i can't get over how easy a bullying prompt this is

Jefferson Deathship
One Inch Males
Adhoc Deboer
The Mamas and the Medically-Assisted Papa
Sleezer

nine kids on the block

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

Jonny 290 posted:

some people are fabbing louvers for the ( my) hardtop ND miata and i think they're pretty sick tbh

this looks drat good to me. I had a 70 mustang fastback that came with louvres but I took them off. didn’t fit the rear curves IMO

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

looking into that

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

AARP LARPer posted:

this is some amazing content

and it’s free. priceless. except for him, this was probably expensive for him

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

I don’t give a poo poo if this is fake. it’s real to me. I need this

Adbot