Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

hyperloop isn't even his idea in the first place

poo poo's been floatin around since the 70s in it's "current" form

it was in "a world out of time" ffs. it's never been developed because it's hugely impractical and insanely expensive, not because it's some groundbreaking concept

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

lmao. this is a good look.

he could have just kept his loving mouth shut and no one would have remembered how they didn't use his death tube, but no. ol' musky is such a salty puss he needs to start poo poo with the rescue officials over a perceived slight no one even noticed.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

it's techbubble as gently caress

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

hello, i, a former manager of web developers who now claims to be an engineer, will solve this nearly intractable problem by applying my amazing engineering skills, which i assure you i have

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

musk does have a lot of recent experience with running a business under water

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

Jobs 0
Water poisoned
Bikes 500
economy 0
someone who is good at this please help me fix this. my city is dying

sell the bikes

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

it's a submarine if you plan to cram someone into it and shove it under water

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

imagine if you also lived in a country where people would throw money at you for every half baked harebrained idea you came up with, including the government

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

to be fair, it was also: like merchant services but also sometimes your money just disappears.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

and he got fired from that

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

pfft, technicalities

i'm pretty sure the only requirement is that they submerse. i should know, i once sat across from a couple p.engs on a train, and am at least as qualified an engineer as elron musk

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

flakeloaf posted:

i'm not a submariner but i drowned fourteen children at a holiday location last night

amusement park operator?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

elon musk: global gsuite admin

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

lmao. why is he so pathologically opposed to experts?

like, i get that he's a tech dweeb and thus can't stomach the idea that anyone might know how to do something better than him, but come on, this is just ridiculous

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

you know what would really help flint michigan's water issues? cutting corners to save money!

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

PleasureKevin posted:

funny part is elon is now saying the real hero’s are “those pumping out the water”. because he knows his $5 footlong would never work in the water. what is also true is it won’t work on dry land, or that’s my bet anyway. so if (THIS IS ELON MUSKS REAL OPNION) you can basically just walk through the cave, provided a snorkel and floaties or life jacket then... why. the. gently caress. did. musk. make. a. very sorry for how tedious this turned out to be with all the sentence fragments for dramatic purpose. BUT WHY MAKE THE SUB AT ALL THEN

just imagine being so goddamn thirsty for attention that even with billions of dollars to your name you just have to rise to every loving @

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

well, it's a good start

i mean, god knows why he would anyway, but whatever

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

give him time

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Sagebrush posted:

as if any first world nation couldn't build a loving robot arm. christ

yeah, but they didn't did they?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

it's not aimed at mars

musk or someone said it was "going to mars", it's going somewhere in the asteroid belt for reasons stated by our knockoff wikipedia brown

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

wikihow davis

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

flakeloaf posted:

hardly relevant boys

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

idc though, it's much funnier to believe that spacex just couldn't hit an orbit to save their lives and if musk ever gets launched to mars he's going to end up on ceres with no air left

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

he would be literally hundreds of millions of miles away, i think that's a good start

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

c-spam full of idiots, news at 11

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

hobbesmaster posted:

with how “not mad” they are I’m surprised it isn’t written by Elon himself

they're written by his "john barron"

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

really rolling with the punches there

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

big scary monsters posted:

lol are those tweets all real

i don't even know, but i'm going with yes, on account of musk will respond to anyone who @s him, and he's vain enough to think he can be funny when owned

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

which are those?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Stymie posted:

the stuff about cars in lots and whatnot

all the randomly sourced tweets too

oh yeah, it's important to remember not to trust internet detectives, no matter how compelling the narrative.

but on the other hand, lol tesla

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

tfw you get dragged so hard you decide to just log off, after giving a tesla a positive review

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Blue Train posted:

p sure fentanyl has a good history of killing people

not in anything like a "humane" way, which i think is still technically on the books as a requirement.

your diaphragm slowly stops working and you remain conscious as you suffocate to death over a rather long period of time

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Sagebrush posted:

the service is simultaneously the most powerful tool for organizing hate and harassment that the planet has ever seen.

whoa whoa whoa

let's not forget about facebook here. i mean how many genocides has twitter directly helped perpetrate?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

let me know when we start hanging them from lamp posts

.. you know, because no one will be reporting on it

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

the AI ev thread is full of people going "yeah, so? this is perfectly normal and my company does it all the time"

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

i used to work for a private art gallery that pulled that poo poo all the time, mostly because the owner was terrible with money and just played fast and loose with everything

in practice it meant we went through contractors like toilet paper and he wasted tons of money on having the staff deal with suppliers he couldn't just shuck and jive

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

presumably, in yet another concession to tyrannical government overreach, there's a manual release cord in the trunk

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

ah, https://relayto.com/tesla/tesla-model-3-owner-s-guide-qyx4ldbb/pdf, page 12. there's a mechanical button

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

fun fact: it's impossible to open the rear doors ~at all~ without power