Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JumpinJackFlash
Nov 15, 2001
No more public scrutiny of Tesla’s creative accounting practices.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JumpinJackFlash
Nov 15, 2001

Everyone knows fasteners are oil industry FUD.

JumpinJackFlash
Nov 15, 2001

Stymie posted:

they would be vastly more efficient if they were structured to serve their own needs and not those of parasitic cities who exist to exploit them

as usual, capitalists believe that the way the world exists now is the only way it possibly could exist and violently resist even the mere suggestion of change because it threatens their hegemony

shut the gently caress up and stop making GBS threads up the thread you loving idiot

JumpinJackFlash
Nov 15, 2001
maybe she was wearing red and the car thought she was a fire truck?

JumpinJackFlash
Nov 15, 2001
I thought if you wanted to bike in the winter you get something with a proper side car. Like a Ural.

JumpinJackFlash
Nov 15, 2001
low poly mode lookin motherfucker

JumpinJackFlash
Nov 15, 2001

I don’t see the problem here. Looks like a fire truck to me.

JumpinJackFlash
Nov 15, 2001

unpacked robinhood posted:

Someone left a tesla with giant gull wing doors open unattended with no visible owner in sight on a parking lot near my hotel for hours now and I wonder if it's a hilarious software thing or user error

I always wondered why someone would even steal a Tesla? Who would buy it on the black market?

JumpinJackFlash
Nov 15, 2001

RustyKnight posted:

am I having a stroke? Can somebody explain wtf is going on there

it’s very simple. She pulled her hair into a pony tail but then she didn’t.

JumpinJackFlash
Nov 15, 2001

mystes posted:

I don't understand why the mother suddenly felt the need to subject her children to this anyway?

underwater tests are for fat percentage. these kids fat as gently caress and need the doctor to tell them that

JumpinJackFlash
Nov 15, 2001
Metal foam is the future of automotive structural materials. You luddites just don’t understand.

JumpinJackFlash
Nov 15, 2001
Putting your balls right on the exhaust

JumpinJackFlash
Nov 15, 2001
My old Subaru Forester had frameless windows and I never had problems with snow or ice. The design didn’t necessitate rolling down the windows a quarter inch or anything like that. It was always parked outside during the winter too. It just worked.

JumpinJackFlash
Nov 15, 2001
If you’re not punching yourself in the balls every time you make a right or left turn, it’s not a true performance driving experience

JumpinJackFlash
Nov 15, 2001
what

JumpinJackFlash
Nov 15, 2001

move fast, break things, poo poo in plastic bags.

JumpinJackFlash
Nov 15, 2001

Sagebrush posted:

I would be fine with that building if they painted it like a Mondrian painting. Why are people so allergic to color

it’s because they’re British hth

JumpinJackFlash
Nov 15, 2001

chaosbreather posted:

yt-dlp also has sponsorblock integration which is ovbs mandatory for any interactions with the tube. I love running the server that connects to my Apple TV and forcefully skips all the ad reads and interaction begging as soon as they start to throw to one. the violence of the skip heals my soul

holy poo poo, please please please post how you got this working on AppleTV!

JumpinJackFlash
Nov 15, 2001
I hope we get more funny texts in the deposition this time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JumpinJackFlash
Nov 15, 2001
Elon is gonna sunset the current tech stack and replace it with Jack Dorsey’s “Bluesky” Twitter as a protocol in order to “solve” the problem of too much democracy.