Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Amber pos is ok in the evening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

KoRMaK posted:

what does this mean

Elon's family made their money running mines in africa including cutting off the hands of the slaves that stole from them.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

graph posted:

reminder: tesla model 3s are 14% fpy

fuckin lol

I don't know what this means.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Hoshi posted:

IIRC 14% of their cars are actually ready to leave the factory when they get off the production line, as opposed to the industry average of 80%+

Probably an incredibly bad description but it's more evidence that Tesla sucks at making cars

Triglav posted:

86% of their cars need to be repaired after coming off the production line

tyvm, also loving :lol:

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

akadajet posted:

:regd2017:

I'd assume a rereg tbh.

FAUXTON posted:

I regged because I wanted to post bad dongs to gbsfm

It was cool when people on the internet just did stuff for fun or "the lols" instead of monetizing.

ate shit on live tv fucked around with this message at 03:48 on Aug 27, 2018

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Peeny Cheez posted:

Die Antwoord is a good band.

:yeah:

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

muckswirler posted:

truth trig. combine busta and dre and you have one of the best rap songs ever ala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7FfCJb8JZQ&t=86s

This owns.

Also I love busta rhymes because I sometimes bust-a-rhyme at Kareoke and everyone is all like :aaa: <-- this is amazement not horror.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

gschmidl posted:

Not even linking the uncensored version, shameful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyqRx0qXnPE

The music video's are a huge part of who Busta is, and I'm not too proud to admit that I was first introduced to Busta by seeing his "Dangerous" music video on MTV many years ago, in conclusion muckswirler is correct and not shameful.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

SmokaDustbowl posted:

only shaved head US army boys like eminem

:wrong:

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

3edgy5me

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

creationist believer posted:

lawns are a bourgeoisie cargo cult and terrible for local ecology and global environment

Xenoscaping on the other-hand is :cool:

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

rapeface posted:

fyi eminem just released his new album and it owns

Twerk from Home posted:

call me a shaved head US army boy, but yeah this is better than anything else he's done post-heyday

Thanks for the head's up. Gonna check it out.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
I enjoyed KSP and was pretty stoked when I finally orbited the muun and came back to earth (without infinite fuel ofc).

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
TSLA is a waste.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
It would be cool if Elon was kicked out of the company so that Tesla could be a good electric car.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Is space-x good? Or is it really lovely, but since they have more budget then NASA and very little oversight, they are just able to do cool stuff?

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Shaggar posted:

incorrect. CMS funding is at all time highs. They're a poorly managed organization and the only thing they're really effective at is ensuring providers are overpaid.

Regulatory capture?

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
This:

Shaggar posted:

a good place to start w/ costs in general would be to not allow providers to bill patients at all and only accept what insurance or cms will give them. That would get them off fee for service pretty quick
and this:

iospace posted:

Death to capitalism

Are both good solutions.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Mr. Nice! posted:

over 60 senators now represent less than half the country and in a very short time a supermajority of the senate will represent less than 40% of the population. the usa is doomed. the constitution needs to be completely redone and federalism needs to be thrown in the trash.

That was literally the purpose of the senate.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Jonah Galtberg posted:

most "holy gently caress this is the most hilarious thread of all time" threads are terrible but zaurgthread is something else

"Hey guys I'm struggling to keep my head above water and constantly make dumb decisions, should I buy crypto currency?"
"No, definitely do not do that."

quote:

I put $3113 USD into cryptocurrency gambling, all via credit card. I started with $250 and originally planned on just doing $250 a month over the course of 4 months for a total of a $1k gamble, but it fairly quickly turned into $3113. At one point I was up (on paper) a good %. This morning during the lowest point I dipped into the negatives.

My current credit card balances are:
card1 - $2700 @ 0.99% (for next 9 months, then changes to 13.49%. This was the balance transfer from card2)
card1 - $600 @ 13.49%
card2 - $2366 @ 16.49%

Wish I hadn't f'd up this thread with this poop. At this point I just hope the market climbs back up in the next couple months and I can cash out half or something and fix the credit card situation.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3827922&userid=50446&perpage=40&pagenumber=6#post480906389

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

hopefully one day the disabled will finally understand how important affordable healthcare is to the working class

:agreed:

I also yearn for the brave new world where the biggest (and only insult) you can use without getting hauled off to prison is "Your grayness is different today" :geno:

Munkeymon posted:

I thought the 'Crazy' in 'Crazy Rich Asians' was modifying 'Rich' and so being used in its adverb form where it's a synonym of say 'extremely' and not a pejorative/slur against a person's mental state but I haven't seen the movie :shrug:

It's a pun it refers to both their wealth and their antics.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

ChrisMorray via Android79 pts1s
Yeah, it appears making your patents public long before their expiration and investing in saving the planet are not smart business decisions

lol
Yea for sure ChrisMorray, that is the problem. lol

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

muckswirler posted:

if tesla drops another ten tomorrow because elon smoked weed on jre this will not have been a satisfying enough petard hoisting. it will be shameful and we should all feel bad and officially switch to a pro musk stance

somewhat agree, however I'm quite certain it won't drop tomorrow so everything is fine. Also don't let anyone tell you that when TSLA get's delisted it had anything at all to do with Elon smoking weed.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Cocoa Crispies posted:

yeah no joke it's dumb as hell none of this is written down anywhere you'd find it

it’s part of forums culture.

e: I’m only being half ironic.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

mrmcd posted:

Posting in the dank musk thread.

Glad you were able to figure out the secret of the gangtag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Roosevelt posted:

i can't imagine being a well known public figure and smoking a jay on camera. i'm almost having a stroke from anxiety just thinking about it.

Other then being a CEO of a publicly traded company, it literally doesn't matter if you smoke weed on camera. And even then it only matters for the stock price, which depending on your board, and who owns the shares etc, might not matter either.