Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

lol that you can’t say cars are bad in yospos because all the farm hands in this forum will be offended

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

if ppl want to live far away from civilisation that’s fine as long as they stay there, the problem with cars is fuckos living in the suburbs and driving into the city, collectively taking up thousands of acres of space in parking

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

it’s just fun to yell about cars being bad op

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

powerful username/post energy

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Case closed.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

there’s a tesla in office car park now. i walk close enough to trigger the thing every time

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

what even is happening with it, it just kinda flashes it’s lights at me. does it start videoing me? or take a picture? idk

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Nfcknblvbl posted:

it’s saving a 15 minute video from 4 cameras every time, so they’ll have to go through the painstaking effort of deleting vids of you walking by it
lmao that owns

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

woah woah there are loads of teslas near me, am I gonna have to go gdpr subject access request them all?
i'd suggest moving

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

PIZZA.BAT posted:

today’s the daaaay!
:f5:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

AnoHito posted:

unblock everyone, coward
ignoring ppl is really good actually

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

:yeshaha:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

ive never met a nice south african either so maybe it’s not even a joke

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

infernal machines posted:

tesla crimes are more the white collar variety anyway
crahmes*

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i believe this is the right thread for this

https://workplace.stackexchange.com...hResults#148859

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

the start of alien covenant featured a stasis pod with malfunctioning doors, and its response to its doors jamming was it just caught fire and burned the occupant alive

weirdest product placement ever

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

it’s also basically free money for tesla because like 5% of those people at most are actually gonna take delivery

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Midjack posted:

and a farm animal too!
also the united kingdom

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

love car but

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved the car

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

wtf that’s not me

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

PIZZA.BAT posted:

yeah people don't appreciate just how insanely energy-dense gasoline is. we have a long ways to go to get anything close to it. we may just have to accept that this is as good as it's gonna get
it turns out that bundling each person up in two tons of metal and then moving each bundle around at high speeds doesn't scale up to hundreds of millions of people, who would have thought

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

aa it keeps getting worse as you scroll down

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Agile Vector posted:

a fun (?) thought experiment gone rogue
musk's entire career

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i wish notch would spend his billions on boondoggles i bet they’d be even more batshit than elon’s

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

the tesla semi is what impregnated grimes

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Roosevelt posted:

kimbal space program

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

musk and grimes are that couple in high school that fed each other their boogers

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

graph posted:

what the gently caress
this was actually a couple at my high school

https://twitter.com/jesus_wep/status/1022844530641526784?s=21

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Roosevelt posted:

raw-dogging a musk
graph do something about this

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

ratbert90 posted:

LMAO if this becomes a pump and dump.
a lawyer desperately pleading musky not to hit send on the tweet saying his only recent pump and dump is getting him another son in a few months

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

orange sky posted:

you make a compelling case
more like :thunx:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

you smell like a roll of nickels is legit an all time great insult

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

so has anyone figured out how to recycle the hundreds or thousands of tons of highly flammable lithium ion waste we are adding to the road every year

i tried googling for an answer to that question but most of the documents were about how to control fires in solid waste recycling facilities lol
it's almost as if the issue isn't with the specific fuel source for moving tons of metal around per person

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

girlfriend almost got killed yesterday by someone who pulled out into the oncoming lane to skip the queue and take the next right (left for Americans etc)

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

he was certainly russian somewhere :dadjoke:

but seriously her bike’s front wheel is hosed and she’s lucky to have just a couple of bruises

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Jonny 290 posted:

it'd gently caress truckers

Also hams generally get blanket exemptions for this. we're an AARP rear end political lobby so they treat us with kid gloves
the term is gammons

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

seems like some bad faith bullshit to compare unpaid labour with “hey does anyone want to draw a funny picture of elon”

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

move fast and break fings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

gschmidl posted:

It took 3 emptyquotes to get it but now I'm nominating it for new thread title.
much as my vanity would like this, roll of nickels should be thread title forever