Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

ikanreed posted:

The gently caress does "maximally curious AI" even loving mean? These loving things operate on the training data they're given.

There's very strained analogies for things like tweaking sensitivity to avoid local minimum traps, but seriously, he's so loving dumb.

he thinks chatgpt has free will

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Maybe he's just annoyed it's not Microsoft Taye

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

MrMojok posted:

The best thing about this thread has always been the Musksuckers who have the tiniest little bit of self-awareness required to realize that they can’t come right out and say “Excellent gambit, sir” without being dogpiled

But at the same time they can’t quite help themselves from hero-worshipping, just a little bit

lol

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Beeftweeter posted:

he thinks chatgpt has free will

otoh his critics are NPCs

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
Titter

lurkeskywalker
Jul 12, 2016

Willa Rogers posted:

HUNTER'S HOG

It's so quaint to come to this thread & see the propagation of the weird tropes maniacally spread by the intelligence agencies when their censorship started leaking beyond their control.

Who would have ever thought cspammers would be so willing to trust the FBI, CIA and DHS when they said it was all about the peen, and carry water on their behalf? :allears:

gently caress off

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Do they have junior camps for fans of u.s. intelligence agencies? Somewhere you can earn merit badges for sticking up for the FBI & CIA & mindlessly repeating their copaganda?

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

What does agreeing not to immediately turn over people's immigration status to ICE have to do with crime?

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Also don't they still turn it over anyway if u are arrested, meaning the sanctuary thing only applies to non criminals immigration status

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

My favorite part of this is the vajra just sitting there

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

Willa Rogers posted:

Do they have junior camps for fans of u.s. intelligence agencies? Somewhere you can earn merit badges for sticking up for the FBI & CIA & mindlessly repeating their copaganda?

space camp

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
i am glad elon musk bought twitter and kicked all the three letter acronym agencies out! i love to tweet now that i know no spooks are reading my tweets and i love reading twitter knowing none of the posts have been filtered or abridged and i'm getting the "straight dope"! thank you elon and matt taibbi!

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Musk is a CIA asset

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Willa Rogers posted:

Public school?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Willa Rogers posted:

church

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Woke Mind Virus posted:

Musk is a CIA asset

He's a billionaire. The CIA is an Elon musk asset.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Willa Rogers posted:

The mormon religion

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Willa Rogers posted:

Most jobs

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i mean the three letter agencies have gotta be happy that musk picked people like taibbi and weiss to poison the message that they were spying on twitter for the Woke Trans Agenda

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

beuges
Jul 4, 2005
fluffy bunny butterfly broomstick

seen this so many times before but this is the first time I noticed how many ring stains are on that table. richest dude in the world can’t afford for housekeeping to wipe it down more than one a month

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Al! posted:

i mean the three letter agencies have gotta be happy that musk picked people like taibbi and weiss to poison the message that they were spying on twitter for the Woke Trans Agenda

don't forget about that random twitter doctor I've never heard of that I can only assume is an ivermectin guy

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Al! posted:

These are the agencies that wanted biden to win in 2020; I think you need to examine your premises.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Woke Mind Virus posted:

don't forget about that random twitter doctor I've never heard of that I can only assume is an ivermectin guy
If you're referring to Michael Shellenberger, he's actually not a doctor. His first and middle initial are MD, so he made his twitter handle "ShellenbergerMD". Very normal thing to do.

Anyway, his thing seems to be turning San Francisco's homeless population into a fine slurry

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

MrMojok posted:

The best thing about this thread has always been the Musksuckers who have the tiniest little bit of self-awareness required to realize that they can’t come right out and say “Excellent gambit, sir” without being dogpiled

But at the same time they can’t quite help themselves from hero-worshipping, just a little bit

Like on twitter or these forums?

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Willa Rogers posted:

no they don’t

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

shyduck posted:

If you're referring to Michael Shellenberger, he's actually not a doctor. His first and middle initial are MD, so he made his twitter handle "ShellenbergerMD". Very normal thing to do.

Anyway, his thing seems to be turning San Francisco's homeless population into a fine slurry

lol

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
i found that pic by googling "musk's nasty monitor"

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Schmoe Cwead posted:

i found that pic by googling "musk's nasty monitor"

the CIA and FBI put it on your computer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

mr. musk, sir,,,, we're going to a new thread, SIR!