Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

whenever i read anything about the f-35 all i can think is that it sounds exactly like something elon would've designed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MoreLikeTen
Oct 21, 2012

The farmer's mistake was believing he had any control over his life.
When it turns out child death machines are illegal, he's just going to rename it "Not a child death machine" to spite the authorities

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
child in Tesla brand Rescue Hypertube dies after accidentally pressing "More Cowbell" button instead of "More Oxygen" button

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

MoreLikeTen posted:

When it turns out child death machines are illegal, he's just going to rename it "Not a child death machine" to spite the authorities

the Baby Bumble Ball is going to be designed and manufactured by The Completely Alive Baby Company (No Dead Babies) (Extremely Living Children)

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Elon is bad

His cohort actual Nazi vampire Peter thiel is worse

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

The Toddler Body Still Full Of All Its Original Blood Company

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

lorn Wayne posted:

im surprised he hasn't tried to profit from gun violence yet with some kind of magnetic field that actually attracts more bullets somehow from other guns

(has he?)

elon musk only cares about whatever gets him a private subway

every action of his is directed towards that singular purpose

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

the elon worshippers will probably be the first in line to test ride the hyperloop

so that'll be a problem that solves itself to some degree

being reduced to pink mist by my billionaire idol husbando~ :swoon:

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
remember when elon used his cool innovative brain to ponder the origin of existence and the nature of god and weirdly landed on the idea that the universe is a computer program (making god a programmer like him)

pretty weird coincidence but i’m sure his reasoning was sound

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Bezos could buy elon musk over and over every week in perpetuity, half the internet runs on his company's infrastructure, he has thousands of borderline slaves upon whom his company tests new worker control technologies ripped straight out of an alpha centauri flavour text, and his space company is developing commercially viable products which will actually become widespread in use

but everyones focused on the guy who runs an unprofitable car company that real manufacturers barely pay attention to and a rocket company thats basically a government funding grift

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

Remember when he blamed the helpless passenger of an automated car that crashed itself lol

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

Drunkboxer posted:

remember when elon used his cool innovative brain to ponder the origin of existence and the nature of god and weirdly landed on the idea that the universe is a computer program (making god a programmer like him)

pretty weird coincidence but i’m sure his reasoning was sound

lol drat, for some reason this never occurred to me even though it's so obvious. the reason all these rich STEMlord dorks think we're living in the matrix is because it'd mean god was some ~super rational~ galaxybrained engineer like them

the singularity is literally just a god complex for white nerd dudes who managed to make it through school without shooting anyone

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
still cant believe loving grimes is dating him lmao

that is so loving lame

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

someone said they broke up. maybe they were lying i dnno

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

The REAL Goobusters posted:

that is so loving lame

she will dump him in like a year

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
What the gently caress did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Thai Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Mel’s Hole, and I have over 300 confirmed rescues. I am trained in gorilla rescue and I’m the top free diver in the entire Thai armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another future rescue. I will save your loving life with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that poo poo to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of scuba suppliers across Southeast Asia and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that saves the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re loving alive, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can rescue you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed rescue, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Thai Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to keep your miserable rear end on the face of the continent, you little poo poo. If only you could have known what unholy evacuation your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will poo poo deliverance all over you and you will not drown in it. You’re loving alive, kiddo.

I Am A Robot
Jul 1, 2006
gotta love the internet billionaire defenders who think Elon is actually doing anything to save the world instead of just stealing government money, making horrifically bad ROIs in terms of technology development, and abusing his workers

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

I Am A Robot posted:

gotta love the internet billionaire defenders who think Elon is actually doing anything to save the world instead of just stealing government money, making horrifically bad ROIs in terms of technology development, and abusing his workers

well he's rich, and capitalism works, so obviously he has to be doing something right

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde
for some reason i keep thinking about the goon zipline

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
as someone who has upvoted countless picture of space on imgur, i feel like most of you don't have the scientific knowledge necessary to criticize elon musk

Boner Pill Connoisseur
Apr 23, 2002

I took the blue pill.

The REAL Goobusters posted:

that is so loving lame

I mean if you listen to art angels closely it's clear that the lady has a complex and seeks out the sort of controlling abusive relationships of the sort Elon would inflcit

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
you can tell elon's lived a sheltered life because he would've scratched the "rigid metal tube in a tight cavern" idea once he remembered what moving a couch up a stairwell is like

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

shiksa posted:

you can tell elon's lived a sheltered life because he would've scratched the "rigid metal tube in a tight cavern" idea once he remembered what moving a couch up a stairwell is like

i mean he probably left south africa with 57 million dollars of emeralds sewn into his knee breeches or whatever

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
elon musk is the flava flave of science

he's a hype man with no real talent and only got lucky a few decades ago

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

i hope he saves the thai orphans :) go elon, go!

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Why don't he Tony Stark himself into crippling alcoholism already so we can finally have a decent comparison

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
https://twitter.com/thelateempire/status/1016377049102147585?s=21

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

after you defeat reddit, musk is the final boss

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

shiksa posted:

Hahaha, true, true.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Bullfrog posted:

after you defeat reddit, musk is the final boss
Ask him three investment analyst questions while dodging his robocar attacks

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

elon musk is basically just tech-trump and the neolibs acting like he's gonna save the world are his chuds when it's all just a manifestation of his need for narcissistic supply bc his dad was a big ol' emerald jerk to him

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

what I'm saying is: look out Micheal Bloomberg, looks like the left has a REAL outsider candidate ready to strike u down once his businesses fall apart and he converts his fanbase into political capital

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
the supporters are worse than musk

if thats possible

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

lorn Wayne posted:

the supporters are worse than musk

if thats possible

when elon is prez, he will seed the skies with sulfuric acid to induce global cooling via geo-engineering and spout of a series of glib tweets about how "geo-engineering is good and EASY to WIN!" while bypassing congress/the world by using the military and EOs to get it all done. then we realize we messed up the atmosphere and have thrown the world into a brutal ice age but ownership of a Tesla coffin tube was made mandatory so at least our deaths will be easy to deal with

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://twitter.com/hellomrkearns/status/1016319955128766464

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

has anyone seen elon musk and the zipline goon in the same room

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1016449873137332224?s=21

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

power word- Jeb! posted:

for some reason i keep thinking about the goon zipline

For just a hundred dollars a ride we will put your child in the hyperloop, killing them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
roflmao