Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Musk: “some people are doing crimes on the factory floor”
musk lawyer: “dude I don’t care if you’re into cucking with grimes”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

I MAKE FUN OF QUEER STORYGAMES BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH MY LIFE THAN MAKE OTHER PEOPLE CRY

I can't understand these kinds of games, and not getting it bugs me almost as much as me being weird
Huh, looking up Musk on wikipedia brings me to Buffalo Billion project in New York, because SolarCity got 3/4 of that billion.
Now, I'm not surprised that everyone involved is charged with or confessed to stupid amounts of corruption, I'm just weirded out that there is a "Buffalo Bill" program and Musk is at the center of it.

Oh no. That's not pork skin, is it? :stonk:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

it wasn’t even a prenup it was a shady af postnup

dumb as hell after the hosed up poo poo he was saiyin at the drat wedding

What did he say at the wedding

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

steinrokkan posted:

stop squermebeng

Ate My Balls Redux
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

hosed up poo poo he was saiyin

I want to believe you are phone posting and you type about DBZ enough it did this correct

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

He's going to snap, crackle, and pop just like his batteries

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

steinrokkan posted:

I'm the alpha of this marriage while dancing with his new wife.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Relevant Tangent posted:

I'm the alpha of this marriage while dancing with his new wife.

lol that was Zuckerberg

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Elon Musk, Elon Musk, don't lie to me
Tell me where did you sleep last night?

Not with Grimes, not with Grimes
but on the factory floor
shivering under a Tesla door.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

why the rice krispies and the shiny ball of poop on a pedestal?

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Waffle House posted:

lol that was Zuckerberg

its EVERY capitalist monster

Morphix
May 21, 2003

by Reene

Agrajag posted:

why the rice krispies and the shiny ball of poop on a pedestal?

elon has been playing the long presidential bid and will reveal his true qannon form soon enough

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

steinrokkan posted:

Still, there were warning signs. As we danced at our wedding reception, Elon told me, "I am the alpha in this relationship." I shrugged it off, just as I would later shrug off signing the postnuptial agreement, but as time went on, I learned that he was serious. He had grown up in the male-dominated culture of South Africa, and the will to compete and dominate that made him so successful in business did not magically shut off when he came home. This, and the vast economic imbalance between us, meant that in the months following our wedding, a certain dynamic began to take hold. Elon's judgment overruled mine, and he was constantly remarking on the ways he found me lacking. "I am your wife," I told him repeatedly, "not your employee."

"If you were my employee," he said just as often, "I would fire you."

from here

Kommienzuspadt
Apr 28, 2004

U like it

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Still, there were warning signs. As we danced at our wedding reception, Elon told me, "I am the alpha in this relationship." I shrugged it off, just as I would later shrug off signing the postnuptial agreement, but as time went on, I learned that he was serious. He had grown up in the male-dominated culture of South Africa, and the will to compete and dominate that made him so successful in business did not magically shut off when he came home. This, and the vast economic imbalance between us, meant that in the months following our wedding, a certain dynamic began to take hold. Elon's judgment overruled mine, and he was constantly remarking on the ways he found me lacking. "I am your wife," I told him repeatedly, "not your employee."

from here

The schadenfreude of his life falling apart is going to be even more delicious than Elizabeth Holmes and Theranos, if such a thing were possible

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

from here

whitesouthafricans.txt

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Siljmonster posted:

its EVERY capitalist monster

Can you imagine being jillionare Mark Zuckerberg, panoptical knowing creeper, and this incel poo poo is the first thing out of your mouth during your first wedding dance

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Agrajag posted:

whitesouthafricans.txt

https://youtu.be/fxEweP2TiMk

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

from here

That's incredibly hosed up, but she did choose to marry Elon Musk.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Spatial posted:

holy poo poo that title

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Karl Sharks posted:

thanks

this guy obviously doesn't really seem to agree with the measure, but has there been any actual studies/analysis on the effect of short selling, to a certain degree, on a stock? seems interesting from a sociological standpoint, but i have a feeling, as it was mentioned in that article and in here, that there are never really enough short sellers to truly affect the price without a ton of bad poo poo already going on

Short sellers are almost pariahs in the stock market, but they're a necessary form of downward pressure on a stock price, otherwise you get a bitcoin style up uP UP mentality. Jim Chanos, aka the god of shorting, saw the writing on the wall for Enron before anyone else, and made a killing off shorting it while everyone else's long holdings crashed.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
:hmmyes:

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
dude’s name is “musk” lol

BioMe
Aug 9, 2012

Waffle House posted:

Can you imagine being jillionare Mark Zuckerberg, panoptical knowing creeper, and this incel poo poo is the first thing out of your mouth during your first wedding dance

It does take some amazing dedication to being a sadsack to sound more like someone who would post the thread "is having a daughter the ultimate cuck?" on redpill than a billionaire with an international fanclub

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

BioMe posted:

It does take some amazing dedication to being a sadsack to sound more like someone who would post the thread "is having a daughter the ultimate cuck?" on redpill than a billionaire with an international fanclub

It’s almost like every single human being on the planet is completely loving retarded after one fashion or another????

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Waffle House posted:

you have your story hosed, it was musky

i'm sure there's plenty of creepy zuck stuff (DON'T POST TOAST)

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Agronox posted:

you have your story hosed, it was musky

i'm sure there's plenty of creepy zuck stuff (DON'T POST TOAST)

:thunk: Seems the case. I swear I originally read that line when Zuckerberg married Priscilla Cha-

wow
Wow
Wait
Whoa
wow that was close, I almost gave a poo poo

Boner Pill Connoisseur
Apr 23, 2002

I took the blue pill.

MUSK!

*CLICK*

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Boner Pill Connoisseur posted:

MUSK!

*CLICK*

*CLICK*

*CLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICK*

Turn off, you piece of sh*CLICK*

I think it's off now.

*it bursts into flame*

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Comrayn posted:

dude’s name is “musk” lol

excuse me, that's his surname
his name is enron

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
i'm sorry i meant

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Truga posted:

i'm sorry i meant

:discourse:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Truga posted:

i'm sorry i meant

Kommienzuspadt
Apr 28, 2004

U like it

Truga posted:

i'm sorry i meant

Love it

PsychedelicWarlord
Sep 8, 2016

Truga posted:

i'm sorry i meant

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Truga posted:

i'm sorry i meant

older than time

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
hopefully this is but the first of many billionaires that hero of the people grimes will seduce and destroy

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
So Tesla is back over $320, God people are dumb.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I started watching Outland based on a fellow C-SPAMMER's recommendation and jesus gently caress the opening of this movie is incredibly the future of space travel if we leave it to the billionaires

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

steinrokkan posted:

So Tesla is back over $320, God people are dumb.

So when they literally run out of money and just stop paying their employees, does the ride actually end, or will this be a "Jesus will come back any day now and reward the faithful" thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

woke kaczynski
Jan 23, 2015

How do you do, fellow antifa?

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/juliacarriew/status/1032353689854300160