Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

SpaceGoku posted:

hey guys, update on the Terror Sphere, I was thinking actually how about we can call it Triangle because it's a joke because triangles are pointy and hamsterballs are round and also we can name it after an old clothing company that was famous for disruption back in the 20s or something

anyway let me know how its going hope you don't mind I had to cut everyone's pay but since we're family here it's fine if you keep working twelve hours a day, also let child acquisitions know I'd like a progress report

Call it the pointy flapper bra 2500.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Tanks But No Tanks posted:

in the end, no one called it the Kiddie Kursk

well, I'm going to change that

I prefer Anklebiter Auschwitz.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
If you are a long time holder of tsla, now might be a good time to sell or protect your position with options. Just saying.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
So the plan is to load individual cars on individual trains to travel 2 miles?

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

orange sky posted:

Well in that specific tweet he's definitely full of poo poo because thats from november 2018

It is ready they just don't have time to implement cause there are so many car orders to fill.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Cantvyou justvtake the doors off like a Jeep?

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
gently caress the stars I scream as this world dies quickly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

THS2 posted:

i want to hit under $19k for the car. so probably hyundai or kia's subcompacts. but apparently now is a bad time to buy a car?? i think i have to keep driving my fiesta. both the doorhandles have fallen off

if I were you I would get a Corolla hybrid but it is over 19k by a little.