Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

theres a reddit thread with over a thousand comments making GBS threads on whoever this doctor is to slobber on musk for "using his resources" to "help" the kids in thailand. redditors are rubes. they'd be so easy to grift as like a 1920s style flim flam man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

people should twitter bully him into piloting the sub himself

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i'm glad i know so much about goon furniture purchase habits, its really an important topic and why i read c-spam

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

it is sad that institutional homophobia re: organ transplants, blood, and HIV has exacerbated this poster's severe mental pathologies

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

I logged onto the internet this morning and saw lots of redditors praising Joe Rogan and Elon Musk for being super cool together and it got me thinking, there are many worse contemporary figures you could put in a room together, but I don't know if there are many that rae simply more annoying than those two credulous, mean-spirited morons

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Wheany posted:

The truck looks sick in motion though

i know this is from a few pages back but what is this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

SelenicMartian posted:

Hunter for the Amiga.

thanks. I just find that aesthetic really charming and it reminds me of that green and black wireframe tank game i played as a kid.