Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

Hmm, how shall I post today?

Papa John just got his name scrubbed from everything for dropping the N-word. Wonder if this gets old Musky the same treatment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

Amazing that it took hours of Tesla pr people screaming at musk just to get that lovely apology.

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

FAUXTON posted:

Idk I couldn't make it through the first season. At least I think it was the first season. The endlessly multiplying blue guys with the screechy voices that got turned into an episode-long sorcerer's apprentice gag is what killed it for me.

Someone posted in another thread way back that the last season or two changed the tone of the show entirely and stopped making excuses for Rick/treating him like a hero.

Eh, I don't think the show really ever did that with Rick tbh. He tries to kill himself at the end of one episode in season 1, it's hardly like the show is suggesting he's someone to admire.

The show suffers from the same fans who thought Walter White was the hero in breaking bad.

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

BioMe posted:

Oh piss off, just because they have lucid moments doesn't mean he's not 99% of the time the awesome edgy science Mary Sue who owns all the dumb normies

the worst thing about that show is the remaining 1% that enables these well-actuallys

:ok:

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

In the future Jaden Smith will be remembered as a bizarre genius auteur, both for his insane tweets and his voice work as the main character on Neo Yokio, the netflix anime written by the lead singer from Vampire Weekend for some reason.

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

anime was right posted:

the worst part about neo yokio is its actually funny satire and a stupid as hell concept that works..... except jaydens voice acting is not even ironically funny so its really unwatchable and it makes me really upset

I actually really enojoyed it, mostly unironically. It's a really weird show in that half the time it feels like the creators are in on the joke and the other half it feels like they have no idea, but it switches between those two modes constantly, sometimes in the same scene.

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

ShriekingMarxist posted:

also, in 15 years of working wage slave I've had exactly one proper vacation w/ the week off and some travel, yee haw.

Jesus Christ. America is a hell nation.

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

Sir Tonk posted:

https://twitter.com/NewHeightsNYC/status/1038073776003588096

lol twitter will never bother to stop these accounts

Going to be funny when musk himself starts trying to pull these Twitter scams after he loses his fortune.

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

https://twitter.com/vincestaples/status/1044402385580285952

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

A big flaming stink posted:

Tesla literally has zero D&O insurance

What does this mean?

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

Rastor posted:

Directors and officers liability insurance.

Apparently Tesla had it, but recently either dropped it in an idiotic attempt to save money or couldn't find an insurance company dumb enough to insure against Elon being an idiot

https://twitter.com/MrMarkHandy/status/1027985874267435008

Lmao. Starting to see why so many execs have been quitting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

After the settlement, I thought this thread was going to get boring but I shouldn't have doubted musk's endless lust for self-immolation.