Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

SpaceGoku posted:

hi guys it's me elon just want to check in to see how you're doing with the new device I told you I had a dream about a month ago where you stick a child into a hamsterball and have them run as fast as they can while pumping predator growls and men shouting threats into the ball on a loud speaker to terrify them to run faster so we can then harvest their adrenal secretions to make a vaccine against stress

It is not uncommon to see patients undergo permanent psychological trauma in the presence of the Sphere, before the nerve stapler has even been strapped into position. Its effect on the general consciousness of the culture is profound: husbands have seen wives go inside, and mothers their children. Dr. Xynan left the surface of the sphere semitranslucent for a reason. You can hear them in there; you can see them. It is a thing of terrible beauty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

he probably went to thailand to get away from the rain

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

can somebody just harvest this guys organs already