Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
lol at twitter when his girlfriend removed "anti-imperialist" from her profile when they started dating

Dreylad has issued a correction as of 14:01 on Jul 9, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

video for those interested

he ends it with “i mean, i don’t, i mean, you know” lol

https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1532742927302250496

This is some Prime Biden.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

comedyblissoption posted:

musk owning twitter while he is desperately trying not to own it is so loving funny you are a monster if you want any other outcome

this is fundamentally the correct opinion.

it's just too bad it might bail out a bunch of rich dipshits who got too invested in a bunch of bullshit SV companies but whatever

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Mr. Lobe posted:

Musk eating poo poo is likely to have a cascading and destabilizing effect on the house of cards we call our economy, I'm intrigued to see it

hell, same

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
company i bought is melting down but i gotta reply guy the lion of burlington about insulin being correctly priced at $500 a vial or whatever nonsense america has cooked up

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
to me it speaks to the draw and addictive qualities of social media that is part of its design that people are far more concerned about joe biden's failson and posting than the fact that the white house and congress engaged in egregious strike breaking.

elon musk's got the one man show he always wanted i guess

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Dixon Chisholm posted:

Yeah, I guess we should post about what should be done with strikebreakers, but you gotta promise not to get mad...

fair enough, my comment wasn't really about the thread, obviously this is all musk related stuff so it makes sense to talk about it here, but just the priorities most people seem to have.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
As a forum moderator, I would have never content moderated the Hunter laptop story, although I probably would have edited out his hog. I'm not proud to admit it, but there it is.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Elon Musk: "my understanding is limited"

If the thread title wasn't so good already it should definitely be this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
The privatization of the commons has been going for a long time, as far back as the clearances if you want to really extend the history of the issue and basically there is no resolution without the commons being made public again. And since there's no resolution, the arguments about what rights you have to say stuff in privately owned places (digital or otherwise) will never end and coincidentally an incredibly effective distraction from actually tackling the problem.