Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Gorman Thomas posted:

Musk is really just Steve Jobs with a Physics degree.

I gues the other difference that Jobs was a legit psychopath while Musk is more of a boilerplate sociopath.

but he doesnt have a physics degree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Elom Nusk

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Taintrunner posted:

elon musk is a Nazi lol

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Jeb! Repetition posted:

What he's doing is bad but this dilutes the word nazi

No it doesn't shut the Fuk up

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Venom Snake posted:

I don't think he called the dude a Pedo cause it's thailand I think he did because it's the go too insult for alt-right types.

its this because Elon Musk is actually a Nazi. Like his parents own slaves. And he treats women like them.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Elon Musk is also a pedophile, forgot to add that in.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

pathetic little tramp posted:

He's melting down because Tesla is loving falling apart and finally it looks like daddy's apartheid money isn't going to save him from ridicule.

Does he have any kids? Just wondering if the state can claim his wealth after he blows his brains out.

He doesn't care about his children at all.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Elon Musk in 6 hours: I am very sorry for calling the Thailand expat a pedophile. While he is a pedophile I am sorry for pointing it out. My father taught me it was never right to point out someone is a pedophile. You see my father was a pedophile and...

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Boner Pill Connoisseur posted:

without an absolute doubt a few members of Tesla's board phoned him and told him they'd unseat his rear end if he didn't delete the tweets

theyve already tried voting him out as of June, theyre going to vote him out for sure now

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Elon Musk does what Howard Hughes did, he squandered his position within their corporations to extort and exploit their working force for their dumb loving ideas that go no where.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

God drat this must be what cumming feels like

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Condiv posted:

https://twitter.com/Stealthwater/status/1017443323450019840

what this guy doesn't want you to know is that there was a terrified child inside and musk was protecting it from pedodiver #2

this is a problem in almost every single Honda and Hyundai created between 1985-2010

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Boner Pill Connoisseur posted:

great to hear it's being brought to the luxury car market then lol

Honda and Hyundai eventually fixed the problem

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

little munchkin posted:

i used to think that because of the comic but if you read his bio he absolutely hated women

Tesla and HP Lovecraft are nerds two bombastic violent misogynists and racists they love to worship. FREE ENERGY AND ABSOLUTE HORROR!

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

TheDon01 posted:

Ughh just think how insufferable Musk and his groupies would be if the dude did turn out to be a pedo. :stonklol:

They're already at their worst. They weren't going to find poo poo because only Elon Musk is a pedophile in this weird fight.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Jose posted:

How much for goons passed out on drugs

drugs are the autopilot

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

EimiYoshikawa posted:

Hasn't there been a huge pushback from the real burning man types over the influx of techbro yuppie bourgeois assholes showing up and not getting the culture or how to behave there in the last few years?

Like, "burning man" has straight up said "gently caress off silicon valley", basically?

(lol newsweek, but it has a founder talking)

lol burning man has always been for richies only forever

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

lancemantis posted:

as far as I know there isn't anything technologically impressive about a Tesla outside of someone finally putting in the :effort: to make a consumer electric car

its impressive as a project more than in any R&D sense :shrug:

its got a tablet

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

im a stable brain genius

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Once we get our 35k Tesla's, we'll be making bank driving uber and Lyft for pedestrians unable to autopilot their vehicle while offering snacks and water for my 5 star rating pitch

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

babypolis posted:

and instantly started sucking up to him lmao

That's not what he's doing lol

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Thanks I saw these alrwady. Where is he sucking g up to Elon Musk?

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

babypolis posted:

lets have a beer to talk about misconceptions about CEOs! DM me bro!

Hey, let's have a beer to talk about misconceptions about your posting. PM me bro!

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Gonna make a new Twitter account called "Friends of Musk" or "Tesla is my best friend" and get Elon to dm me and boom pooppigballs right then And there

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Shark Sandwich posted:

maybe it’s a west coast/east coast thing but I’m a computer toucher in nyc and I’ve never met a libertarian tech bro. I have, on the other hand, met plenty of DSA types

Libertarians flocked to California thinking they could get their own nation by putting it on the ballot.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Waffle House posted:

People are extremely upset at Elon Musk for stealing their vaporwave lazytown girlfriendo

they didnt do another Dune concept album so theyre dead to me

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
My electric car is cruelty free

No those children wanted to mine the cobalt and lithium and poison their rivers

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

every day we get closer to the sun

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

FistEnergy posted:

:wtc: enough furniture chat

Supposedly Musk is going after well-known Twitter trolls now?

https://twitter.com/PhenomenalPoto/status/1021484720461434882?s=19

Raven/MontanaSkeptic have a decent following and are in the financial sector. Montana writes for Seeking Alpha. They've been especially critical of Musk. I'd wait for more confirmation before really lmaoing

edit: huh maybe it's true and Musk is going Full Trump

https://twitter.com/markbspiegel/status/1021484569676144641?s=19

Elon Musk went full Trump when his parents ran a mining company in apartheid South Africa

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

edgy jokes like this have always been hilarious im glad they make them

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Dadbod Apocalypse posted:

how the gently caress does this guy have this much time to gently caress around on Twitter?

Elon Musk has never worked a day in his life

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Pidgin Englishman posted:

What a curious time for this article to show up discussing the third in a serious of constant record breaking events for Musk's pet project.

E: the date for the comp was set in late June. A month's notice of the event seems short for this kind of thing.

Can't wait to die in my underground car catacombs

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
remember when Elon said he saw an AI and it was the scariest thing he's ever seen

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bushiz posted:

my secret theory is that they've built like hundreds of AI's and the ones they program with a respect for all life immediately try to kill them for being capitalist psychopaths and the ones they don't program with respect for all life try to kill them for being worthless parasites on the perfect machine.

lmao can you imagine how stupid a capitalist AI would be? it would become a digital hoarder

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
where is my elon musk funko pop

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Taylor Swift is 100% a white nationalist

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
BY YE GODS THEY'VE DONE IT, THEYVE INVENTED THE ELECTRICAL AUTO ROLLER BOOT!

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Good to see Andy Milonakis finally get out and give back to the community, Guy Fieri really does help others reach out and build community

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
my tesla has castrated me, this is fine as i do not have any form of sex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ryde posted:

Anyone with auto engineering here? I’d like to know if it’s plausable that the stupid rear end door designs are an attempt at lowering weight by removing mechanical systems.

Then again if you’re trying to optimize weight I’d guess that gull wing doors are strictly inferior. I don’t see how those could be lighter than regular doors.

Safety has not been accounted for in any of Elon Musks ideas