Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
I vote for Nyalda because as the description says, she's 'great'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I'll be honest my vote for Nyalda is mostly based on the train of thought of earth -> earthquakes = KODP nukes (IIRC) -> hell yeah

e: also if Yelm likes order then he must hate tricksters so he is anathema to me

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I'm kinda hoping Yelm wins by one vote because ulmont said to flip a coin instead of actually voting for Nyalda.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Bird riders? I dunno, none of these choices really grab me.

e: nevermind, have fun all

Zanzibar Ham fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Jul 11, 2018

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Dang, choosing between the birds and the bees... tough choice.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Is there a reason all your posts are in italics? I get using them in updates to distinguish between the game's text and yours, but I'm not sure why do it for every post.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Man those LPs were so long ago I don't remember anything about their update structures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Oh well, just that it hurts my eyes. But I wouldn't wanna ruin it for everyone else.