Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

my wish for switch animal crossing is asynchronous multiplayer so you can share a town with people you don't live with but i know that won't happen :-(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONESAWWWWWW
Dec 23, 2009

I know they wanted to be able to visit friends offline since the DS version, which resulted in the Dream Suite in the 3DS version. I can see them adding like a communal garden space or something, maybe. It would be nice to be a part of a larger territory, though.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

GameCube posted:

my wish for switch animal crossing is asynchronous multiplayer so you can share a town with people you don't live with but i know that won't happen :-(

I just wish it didnt take 10 minutes to connect to someones town

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

GameCube posted:

it's a beautiful dream

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I Believe in Animal Crossing

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

I should check in on my animals

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
I have just purchased, and am currently downloading, Animal Crossing: New Leaf for my New Nintendo 3DS XL. Further updates forthcoming.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

mycophobia posted:

I have just purchased, and am currently downloading, Animal Crossing: New Leaf for my New Nintendo 3DS XL. Further updates forthcoming.

enjoy it, it's fun

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

do u guys like one continuous beach front or two separate ones divided by waterfall

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
can you chang eyour hair in this game?

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

do u guys like one continuous beach front or two separate ones divided by waterfall

one continuous beach for more efficient fishing

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

mycophobia posted:

Yes and dye it, and you can unlock other gender hairstyles as well. But you have to unlock the salon or go to a town that has one. We should play together though!! I got salon

WEEDCAT
Oct 31, 2005

*sets you on fire*

mycophobia posted:

Yes, there is a salon that you can unlock.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

the waterfall looks nicer but it can make fishing more annoying edit beaten

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
my 3ds friend code is 3153-8662-4308

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
wish u could catch birds w ur net

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
leon released a new album and its "a reinterpretation of 24 background songs from animal crossing"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM9NgtUJk70

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I forgot to do the bug off :gonk::eng99:

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
how do you visit peoples towns

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mycophobia posted:

how do you visit peoples towns

you have to be friends and they have to be online and in game obvs and then you take the train iirc. you don't need to be invited or anything.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

I think you have to "open your gate"

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Omg yas Gracie was here today!! Passed her fashion check.... Just 3 more of those before she moves in for good henny

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Mycophoibia is in my town rn this is adorable... If any1 else wants to visit lmk.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
https://my.mixtape.moe/tqaeza.mp4

BONESAWWWWWW
Dec 23, 2009

Just found a ghost!

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

BONESAWWWWWW posted:

Just found a ghost!

scary

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Ristolaz posted:

leon released a new album and its "a reinterpretation of 24 background songs from animal crossing"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM9NgtUJk70

I enjoyed this. nice for a summer walk

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i just found out theres a tetris attack/panel de pon game in this game but you either need a random ds from a fortune cookie or an amiibo who randomly gives you a ds to play. gently caress you nintendo!

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I thought i got a wii u and ds automatically but maybe it was from amiibo cards

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HORMELCHILI posted:

I thought i got a wii u and ds automatically but maybe it was from amiibo cards

it was probably amiibos

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
My mom told me that since they updated the game, you can get extra storage space things as an option when you expand your house. So im going to try to clock that coin and pay it off so I can get that next cause i am so running out of room for new stuff 😓

Skylark fucked around with this message at 01:03 on Jul 26, 2018

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

This thread has made me want to visit my village again. I think the last time I was there half the population was cats so hopefully some of them left.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Gracie Fashion Check number 3 complete!!! Just one more before she moves into town!!!! (Assuming Ive also spent 100k in the nook store by then)

BONESAWWWWWW
Dec 23, 2009

I didn't know that was possible

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Not as a neighbor, she sets up shop in the nook store! It's the final upgrade of the shop, it requires spending 100k and passing 4 of the gracie fashion checks. Shes one of my favorite characters and I like fashion so I want her to set up shop really bad..

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
The clothes they sell are awful . It's like a banana split sundae as a hat

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Ive shopped in her store in other ppls towns a long time ago and I feel like there was cute? Prety sure I got at least one or two cute dresses from there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

• Locked thread