Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What did the Ghost of Roddy Piper tell YOU?
This poll is closed.
What a Scotsman wears under his kilt 7 8.05%
Where to get bubblegum 6 6.90%
To put on the loving sunglasses 37 42.53%
Incoherent drunken rambling. Beautiful incoherent drunken rambling :shobon: 37 42.53%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

Blaise330 posted:

Paige is the prettiest person to ever be convinced that she’s hideous. Everything she does to cover up her imaginary ugliness backfires so hard.
To make the earlier slightly misleading comments clearer, she and Corey were joking around on Renee's podcast. It wasn't a "woe is me, I look like crazy Jacko" situation, it was a "haha I'm so pale" deal.
Her lip fillers and hair extensions came up after that, when they were talking about how ill Paige had been. She's not imagining faults; she wasted away so much she collapsed several times and she was losing her hair from malnutrition and stress. She sounded fully aware and realistic about the situation and seems pretty happy with her progress; it'll still be a while before she has fully recovered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Asuka's feuding with Carmella. Ellsworth is just the filler to prevent us from having to watch Carmella wrestle every week.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Ketchup and cheese are the only things I'll put on a hotdog. Or in a burger, come to that, though then it has to be blue cheese. You just can't ever go wrong with the flavour combo of tomato and cheese.

ed: I would put neither ketchup or cheese, nor any other condiment, on The Big Dog. Pretty sure it would all congeal on top of the layer of body oil and slide off.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

Alan_Shore posted:

But it's good Asuka lost the streak! Because she can... She can't... She isn't bound by... The stories they can... The streak won't...

Oh no she's ruined. Didn't see it coming.
She couldn't win every match forever. She had to lose one eventually. It is better to deal with these things before they become completely stale, and you couldn't give her a better loss than to the de facto #1 woman on the roster at WrestleMania.

Asuka losing isn't a problem. Putting the belt on Carmella for an extended period of time is a problem.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
I've noticed when Finn doesn't have a match, he usually has a little powder on. For actual wrestling it seems they've decidedly the damp and greasy look is the way to go for all the guys.

ed: commentary booth are all painted up.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
I'm glad I came in after the first hour, then turned off during Ziggler's entrance to play Overwatch instead.

I've been pretty content watching NXT and the PPVs regardless of what Raw and SD do, but my god tonight was boring as gently caress in the parts I watched and sounds no better in the parts I missed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

Writer Cath posted:

So how long until TV deals are profitable enough that WWE starts having actors in the crowd, to get the reaction they want?
If it means Stunt Grannies and those bemused models TNA padded the shows with, I'll fund it myself.

• Locked thread