Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What did the Ghost of Roddy Piper tell YOU?
This poll is closed.
What a Scotsman wears under his kilt 7 8.05%
Where to get bubblegum 6 6.90%
To put on the loving sunglasses 37 42.53%
Incoherent drunken rambling. Beautiful incoherent drunken rambling :shobon: 37 42.53%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
Looking at the Seth Rollins/McIntyre match, their writing continues to be garbage at the small things. Seth should have just let Dolph interfere, the ref was looking straight at him and it would have been a DQ.

No stip of Seth must pin or submit him, no McIntyre distracting the ref, just Seth and Dolph been super stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

VJeff posted:

....did they mention Lesnar at UFC at all last night?

Nope! Roman vaguely alluded to his existence, by saying he was on to bigger things after Lashley.

A line that makes Lashley look like a chump, and if Roman wins this Sunday, a somehow even bigger chump!

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

IcePhoenix posted:

If I bring back the guessing game do you guys want to play

I can't promise a prize or to be creative with stuff but I can at least add up numbers

There's probably ways to sent that poo poo straight into spreadsheets so you don't have to add it up, have a program do it for you. But yes please, I enjoyed the guessing game - largely because it shows how unpredictable wrestling is.

Wazzu fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Jul 12, 2018

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Blaise330 posted:

Ziggler was on Lilian Garcia's podcast. To the surprise of noone he did some "I WORK SO drat HARD EVERY NIGHT AND GET NOTHING" rants. In response to people who say it's his own fault he's not in major storylines he said

"People who tell me that, a couple old timers, even Hall of Famers, they’re like, ‘That’s on you.’ I’m like, ‘No man.’ Seven years ago maybe it is on me. Now they know how good I am. I know how good I am. It’s not all in my court there to put myself on the show."

I don't think he's going to accept the fact that like... just noone likes him. Ah well, I still hope him vs Rollins main events just cause it'll be some good wrestling and the IC title is literally the only title out of like 10 belts that matters.

They know how good he is. He's reasonably good, but not WWE championship level. Should he be beating Brock Lesnar? Should he be main eventing Smackdown? Is he deluded enough to believe that?

Oh and WWE uploaded this as a teaser for Extreme Rules this year:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJfvhsVQBYk

• Locked thread