Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What did the Ghost of Roddy Piper tell YOU?
This poll is closed.
What a Scotsman wears under his kilt 7 8.05%
Where to get bubblegum 6 6.90%
To put on the loving sunglasses 37 42.53%
Incoherent drunken rambling. Beautiful incoherent drunken rambling :shobon: 37 42.53%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

The pull apart brawl was pretty good. Not as good as Lesnar vs Undertaker but a decent imitation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

WWE should spend the billion dollars on projecting the R-Truth "got your money lol" gif on the side of the Empire State Building for a year

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Gonzo McFee posted:

What was the angle where they originally did that?

After the end of the hot Ambrose Vs Rollins feud inside Hell in a Cell was Bray Wyatt doing a ghost run-in

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

My favorite part of the pull apart is when roman had like both AOP, Konnor, Titus, and like 4 other dudes all pushing him away and they had to pretend they couldn't collectively compete with his big dog energy. Even though any one of those guys could easily overpower roman with their actual human strength

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Randy Orton and HHH had two PPV Title matches with each other in one night which might be its own kind of streak. That night, no mercy 07, also featured hhh vs umaga

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Blaise330 posted:

Ziggler was on Lilian Garcia's podcast. To the surprise of noone he did some "I WORK SO drat HARD EVERY NIGHT AND GET NOTHING" rants. In response to people who say it's his own fault he's not in major storylines he said

"People who tell me that, a couple old timers, even Hall of Famers, they’re like, ‘That’s on you.’ I’m like, ‘No man.’ Seven years ago maybe it is on me. Now they know how good I am. I know how good I am. It’s not all in my court there to put myself on the show."

I don't think he's going to accept the fact that like... just noone likes him. Ah well, I still hope him vs Rollins main events just cause it'll be some good wrestling and the IC title is literally the only title out of like 10 belts that matters.

It is his fault. He chose to be the Dolph Ziggler and now he has to accept the obvious ramifications of that choice.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

The card tonight, if you were not aware.

quote:

1. Roman Reigns vs. Bobby Lashley

2. Extreme Rules Match for the Raw Women’s Championship: Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Nia Jax

3. Steel Cage Match: Braun Strowman vs. Kevin Owens

4. Raw Tag Team Championship Match: Bray Wyatt and Matt Hardy vs. Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel

5. Iron Man Match for the Intercontinental Championship: Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Seth Rollins

6. Finn Bálor vs. Baron Corbin

7. WWE Championship Match: AJ Styles (c) vs. Rusev

8. Smackdown Women’s Championship Match: Carmella (c) vs. Asuka, James Ellsworth will be suspended above the ring in a shark cage

9. Smackdown Tag Team Championship Match: Bludgeon Brothers (c) vs. Team Hell No

10. United States Championship Match: Jeff Hardy (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

11. Kickoff – Tag Team Tables Match: New Day vs. Sanity

12. Kickoff - Andrade "Cien" Almas vs Sin Cara

Experience the excitement! Extreme Rules.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Blaise330 posted:

Wait 8 out of 12 matches have no stipulation (or 7 out of 10 if you don't count preshow)? This is like a watered down TLC.

That's correct. And the iron man stipulation frankly just adds more rules to the top of the normal rules. Please enjoy extreme rules, the one night where there are no rules.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Abroham Lincoln posted:

is there even an extreme rules match on the extreme rules show

Nia vs Alexa, I think?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Things that were good tonight:

Almas won
The B-Team won
Randy punching Jeff in the nuts was funny
The Mickie/Alexa/Nia assembly line spot was funny
Mickie James, in general
The chokeslam off the cage was cool
The two last matches had some neat spots

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Holy poo poo that show was trash. I'm thinking the following for SummerSlam.

Asuka finally beats Carmella, Seth either beats Dolph thanks to a returning Ambrose zeroing out McIntyre OR loses due to an Ambrose heel turn, Ronda beats Alexa, Hell No beats the Bludgeon Brothers, AOP squashes the B-Team, Randy and Shinsuke have a boring rear end match, and I genuinely have no clue about what they're doing with anything surrounding either top title.

Bold of you to assume Alexa or Carmella are going to lose, ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Idea: to improve the shows, have a planned segment every week where the New Day and Ember Moon and John Cena and so forth come out to the ring and talk about what anime means to them. Have this instead of lashley segments

• Locked thread